Kidnapped

Ayden p.o.v.

The next day I went straight to Cassidys locker waiting for her.

"what do you need" she snapped.

"I'm sorry for yesterday I wasnt thinking straight" I said.

'you betrayed me and didn't stand up for me" she said with a little hurt in her eyes.

"I'm sorry like I told you" I said.

"apology not accepted" she said walking away and I grabbed her arm. She looked at me with anger.

"what do you want from me" I said and she yanked her arm from me and said "be yourself". she walked away after that.

------------- ------

All day yesterday I was thinking about what Cassy said. And I have a plan to prove to her that I am myself.

I was waiting in my car for her. When she got to the front of the school I grabbed her and put her in my car.

"let me go" she said trying to get out.

"chill, its only me" I said

"why did you kidnapped me" she said.

"I'm gonna prove to you that I can be myself and were skipping school today" I said and she look annoyed. I started driving off to my favorite place.

"can you talk atleast" I asked and she stood quiet.

"pwease" I said. still silence.

"I'm gonna kiss you if you stay quiet" I said and she look right away to me.

"you wouldn't" she said.

"o I would" I said doing a kissy face getting closer to her and she put her hand infront of her face but I still kissed it.

"so where are we going?" she asked.

"surprise" I said and she looked out the window with disgust on her face looking at the abandon building. I exit out the car before she can say anything opening her door.

"my lady" I said bowing while she exit.

I ran ahead of her going into the building.

"Ayden" she said entering.

"please come out" she said and I was in back of her. I jumped on her and she started screaming.

"I hate you" she said into my chest hugging me while I laughed. She look at me and I smiled. I kissed her lips softly and she kissed me back. we let go after a while catching our breaths.

"wow" she said and I turned around running half way up the stairs.

"Ayden" she yelled and I laughed going back down.

"will the green messy princess like a piggy back ride" I said and she nodded getting on my back.

"put this on" I said handing her a blindfold. She put it on and I ran up the stairs.

"now take it off" I said putting her down.

"its amazing" she said looking at the painting of Chicago and all the people who are important in my life.

"so can I draw you?" I asked and she nodded.

"sit right there in the light" I said.

"now look out the sunlight with your face smiling" I said and I started drawing her right away. It took me about an hour but I finish.

"could I see it" she said and shook my head saying no.

"give me a kiss first" I said and she hesitated for a minute but then gave me a passionate kiss. We went to the next step after that kiss. We were laying on the ground together and I was brushing through her hair.

"now can I see it" she said.

"maybe one more kiss" I said and she got on top of me giving me a kiss and grabbed my sketch book flipping through the pages till she reached her portrait.

"I love it" she said giving me one more kiss until her phone ringed. she pick it up right away and I heard Arianna yelling her lungs out.

"I'm okay I just.. wasn't feeling good so I stood home" she said through the phone looking at me. I admired every inch of her body and she noticed so she grabbed my shirt and threw it over her. She hanged up the phone right away changing into her clothes.

"I have to go your sister is freaking out cause I'm not at school" she said so I got up right away and got dress. She started heading to the car but I grabbed her arm and kissed her one last time before she goes back to Nico.