Surpises

Cass p.o.v.

24 hours and now it was time to go home. I was so happy looking at my Isaiah and Ayden together. Ayden finally put Isaiah down sound asleep.

"I been meaning to talk to you" he said.

"About?" I asked.

"Me and you......i want you back. I know i was a jerk and Hayley just wiggle herself back in my life. I thought she came back for me...but why?what for? She just wanted the sex." He said and my eyes widen and i slap him on the arm.

"Hey--" he said but i cut him off" our newborn son is present, and i dont want his firstword to be sex".

"You just said it" he said smirking, i smack him again just for the smirk.

"Cass, i want to try us again" he said entwining our hands together, my hands perfectly fit in his.

"I-I need some time" i said looking at our hands.

"Okay...I..yeah time" he said"ready to go home with our son"he added so excited, making me smile. He carried the baby to the car and we were on our way to the house.

"Were home" Ayden said, we walk into the house but i guess everyone was asleep. So we went to Aydens room to put lil Isaiah in his bed. I gave him his goodnight kiss, on his lil forehead.

"I'll sleep on the couch,can i borrow a blanket" i said, while he gave me a blanket.

"You can sleep with me on my bed" he said."uh no" I responded real quick leaving. 20 minutes later,no sleep and me being uncomfortable in my skinny jeans and tight shirt.

I walk into Aydens room grabbing a large shirt and walking in his bathroom to change. Once i walk out, i knock down one of Aydens speaker pausing a minute hopefully the baby---. Too late......

"Waaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!" Isaiah cryed nonstop. Ayden got up quick and had him in his arms but he wouldnt stop. I grabbed him and his crying calm down, while i stick his pacifier in his mouth.

"I'll go get his bottle" he said running out the room then coming back five minute later. I fed him and rock him back, soon he fell asleep. I put him back in his crib, tired cause it was 1:00 am.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted a shirt" I said and he yawned while nodding understandingly. I headed for the door but he grab my waist, placing me on his bed playfully.

"I can't sleep" he said innocently like a little kid. I placed a kiss on his cheek lightly.

"Fine" I said wrapping myself around his blankets. While he pulled me close to him, hugging me from behind. His manhood suddenly rised a little.

"Sorry" he said his cheeks rosy now,from embarrassment.

"Its okay" I said turning to face him.

"I love you, Cassidy Taylor Winters" he said. "You don't have to say it back" he added and I felt so bad. I heard a ring from my phone and I got off the bed pecking his nose, so he would know I would come back. It was text from Zach.
Cass, jesus your the love of my life your the reason why i became a better person.Your smile should be on everyday cause of that baby. You cannot stay forever looking at your past and thinking that it was all your fault cause it wasnt. Whatever happen stays there, live in the present and keep moving forward. I......love you and i love you so much that i dont wanna come in between the family you made. Your an incredible person and hopefully you raise this baby to be like you. Be with Ayden, make a life let him make you happy and the child. You guys are great people. Anyways goodbye......forever.

Reading it, I was shocked, happy, pissed, mad,confused and many more emotions. I didn't even know what to say or how to react. I went back to the room and Ayden was sound asleep. I had an on and off sleep.