Decision Made.

Cassidy p.o.v.
Ok so walking in heels is not the best choice, I was looking at. I saw the house and I was running thankfully that I don't have to walk no more. But what I saw differed from what I was expecting, a letter was on the front door and a truck is being filled with furniture.
"What's going on?" I asked once I got in the house, boxes were being packed.
"We have to leave because of your ignorant baby daddy" Noah said to me and I nodded noticing that he was pissed. I walked up the stairs to Aydens room and saw him holding Isaiah in his arms.
"Baby?" He questioned, I gave him a harsh look.
"Cassy" I corrected him "explain to me why we are packing?" I asked pointing to the door.
"I didn't think through my decision" he said putting our baby in his crib." I didn't know, I mean... I just won a fight that's it but I didn't know I will be getting a professional boxing career" he said all excited and I went up to him giving him a huge hug.
"And the moving? Also why was Noah mad" I asked looking up at him while he smiled warmly at me.
"He's mad cause I put him in his place. And were moving to a bigger house so we have a room for Isaiah" he said and I kissed him.
"I love you Cassy and I wanna make even more babies with you and marry you" he says, still going on about us.
"Jesus" I said before our lips touch once more. This kiss was more aggressive but had the passion and love that we have these couple ups and downs we been having.
"Wait" he said pushing me, I look at him, taken aback.
"I don't want to rush anything for you, it's your decision to not come, think about it. Either way I'm still your friend and you have a family here" he added, grabbing two boxes, leaving the room. I should think about it?
I grabbed Isaiah and look at his angelic features. I gave him little kisses all over his face, to wake him up. I got him dress, and was on my way to my Elijah grave. Sitting down, through everything I been through with Ayden. From starting to understand and analyze this boxer, through loving and dating my fighter, having a baby, to a broken heart, and then right now.
"Need someone to talk to" a voice said and I jumped looking at Isaiah.
"You can talk? Wait, my baby could talk?" I said a little frighten but happy as he'll. I got myself a beautiful, very intelligent baby boy.
"I'm behind you Cassy" I turn around and he was laughing so hard.
"Zach? Jesus, what the hell dude" I said slapping him on his arm.
"So you clearly have someone to talk to, I'm dropping off some flowers and headed to my aunt's" he said dropping the flowers in a vase and leaving.
"Wait I need to talk to a taller person more mature person" I said, laughing at my statement. We both sat down side by side.
"Talk" he said getting serious.
"Do you love me?" I bluntly said.
"I...yes I do love you but I respect you as well and as long as I'm your friend I don't want to ruin what we have with love. Friend " he said and I hugged him.
" I love you too, and I finally know my decision" I said, seeing that he knew that my heart belong to Ayden.
"Would it be appropriate for a last kiss?" He asked and I nodded approvingly, knowing that our love is past. He kissed me with the love he had for me and I kissed him back. One last hug and I was on my way back to my lovebug, and my future husband.
_-_-&-_-&--_,__-&-_-_,_,_,&,_,__,_,_,_,_&,&
Recently I have lost my grandmother and haven't been able to write with grief behind my back. But someone once told to keep moving forward. And I will with the spirit of my grandmother watching over me.