The Bets

Cassidy p.o.v.

My lil bro and I were so full from all the Puerto Rican food, I think we were both gonna explode. They cooked white rice, some tostones and steak with beans.

"ready for the Bets" Leyla said and I look at her confused.

"Cassy since your new, Rylie gonna explain the rules" she said and I nodded looking for Rylie.

"I'm right here" she said waving her hands. She was really pretty. She had Dark blonde hair and blue eyes.

" so you bet whatever money you want and dare any person in the room" she said and I nodded at her.

"Let the games begin" Johnathan said.

"I go first" Leyla said.

"X I bet you 5 bucks, you can't eat two cans of whipped cream in a minute" she said and I look to Xavier.

"I will take that bet" he said. A minute later he was half way through the second can but the timer ringed and he look like he was gonna vomit.

"here your five bucks" he said and Leyla smiled evilly. After that he ran to the bathroom.

"do you guys have another bathroom?" I said.

"second floor" Alissa said so I went up there looking for it. There were like thirteen rooms but I stopped at one room. It had a lot of cool drawings on the walls of people and other stuff. One of the drawings was of a beautiful girl. I heard a knock on the door. I look and it was Ayden. He was wearing some joggers and no shirt.

" im sorry" I said exiting out his room but he grabbed my arm and I looked at him.

"do you want to see more of my drawings" he said and I nodded in excitement. He handed me a sketch book and I look through every page with amazement.

"do you free draw it" I ask and he nodded.

"can i draw you" he said.

"yea..but not right now, you know i have to go back" I said getting up and he look disappointed.

"wait for me" he said putting on a shirt and we exit out his room.

"Ayden what were you doing with Cassy up there" Bryan said infront of everyone and I look straight to Nico. He look really mad for a minute but covered it.

"he was just showing me his drawings" I said and they all nodded.

"okay back to the game" Adrien said, I walk to were Nico was and he wrapped his arms around my waist while I sat on his lap.

Three hours passed and I laugh the whole game until someone said my name.

"Cassy I bet 10 dollars you cant give Nico a kiss infront of everyone here" Bryan said. I look to Nico and he smiled. I gave him a kiss on the cheek really quick.

"aww come on, on the lips, on the lips" he cheered then everyone followed. I gave him a short kiss and everyone cheered but it turn into a long one until his mom said"knock it off you two". I look to Ayden and he look tick off a bit.

It started to thunder storm outside really bad after that and everyone phone was beeping.

"oh, I guess your gonna stay for the night Cassidy" Leyla said so I just nodded.
-Rylie for visual-