Lunch

Cassidy p.o.v.

"Arianna, how come you didnt tell me that your brother was great at math" I said.

"I didn't think you would need to know" she said, I was about to talk but all I know is that all these kids came to are table.

"o guys this is Cassy" she said and they all said hey.

"cassy this is Ayden my brother, Zhenay,Jordan,Adrien, and Nico my cousins" she said and I just waved shyly.

"there's more than this, but there in college" she said and I nodded. Nico put his arm around me and I just let him.

"Nico let Cassy go, she's not yours" Arianna said.

"clearly she is mine, she didn't push my arm off and soon enough were gonna be Mr and Mrs Diaz" he said and I pushed his arm off when he said that.

"cocky much" I said and he acted like he was hurt.

"baby don't be mad" he said.

"she's not your baby" Adrien said.

"o someone has a lil crush" Nico said to Adrien.

"no I dont,remember I have a girlfriend" he said but then Jocelyn came up to me.

"I see you made new fake friends" she said to me and I was gonna backfire but someone cut me off.

"actually were her real friends, so you can stop talking about yourself" Ayden said and I look at him in awe.

" yea so move along Barbie, Ken waiting for you" Nico said.Before she left,she open her apple juice and took a sip but then she poured it all over me. My eyes got watery not because of being embarassed but from anger too.

"aww the baby wants to cry" she said and her friends chuckled behind her so I got up and punched her extra hard making her fall. Then I turned around and started walking to the girls bathroom.

"hey Cass, you here" I heard Arianna said so I got out of the bathroom stall I was in.

"here some leggings from me and Aydens sweater to put over your top" she said and I hugged her.

"thank you" I said letting go and I changed extra quick. The sweater was huge that it reach up to my mid thigh but it suited the leggings pretty well.

"let's go" I said getting my things and exiting out the bathroom. To my surprise everyone that was at the table was outside the bathroom.

"hey you okay" Nico said and I nodded.

"thanks for the sweater" I said to Ayden.

"no problem" he said and the bell ring right on cue.

"meet you guys after school" Arianna said and they just nodded in reply. We all went our seperate ways after that.

~Pic of Arianna~