Responsibilities...

Cassidy p.o.v.

I was walking back to the shelter from work.

"guys im back" I yelled through the whole shelter.

"cassy" I heard my little brother say with the rest of the kids from the shelter.

"you feeling good" I said to him and he nodded.

"guess what I brought" I said and all of the kids were jumping up and down.

"ice scream" i whispered because were not supposed to bring food in the shelter. I gave them all there ice cream and they sat on the floor while I read a story to them.

Half way through the book all of the kids fell asleep so I put them all in there beds. Tomorrow is going to be my first day of Junior year and in a few days I have to take my lil bro at the ICU for another surgery. I was figuring out my schedule until I fell asleep.

-------------------------

Ayden p.o.v.

My mom walk in my room saying that we need to talk.

"tomorrow your first day of school and I dont want you to correct your other teachers with smart ass comments, okay?" she said and I nodded.

"another thing is that I know that your dads not here and you and him didn't have a good relationship, but I want you to know he still---" she sais but I cut her off.

"mom just leave it, I don't wanna talk about this" I said.

"just atleast talk to him" she said giving me hug and left.

I fell asleep right after the lecture waiting for school.

~picture of Cassidy~