The Plus Sign

Cassidy p.o.v.

After the whole situation with Ayden, i went back upstairs to my brothers room. i stood there holding his little hand into mine watching movies.My thoughts started to kick in on everything that happen. I started to think about Ayden, i want to be with him without hurting Nico which i already did. then my thoughts went to that day and how Ayden managed to show me his true self with all his drawings. i just dont know how i lost my v card with him so fast. then again i havent gotten my period and I'm a month late already. i got up from my chair right away after that thought.

"nurse do you have pregnancy test thingys" i asked.

"i will get them for you right away" she said and i was waiting on her for five minutes until she arrive and gave me it. i ran to the bathroom right away after saying"thanks". i peed on the stick thing and i didnt want to look at it. i was frighten of what it would say. i finally had the guts so I look at it and it had a plus sign on it, so i tried again just to make sure. This time the stick was shaking until I was done and sure enough it had a plus. i threw out the sticks and grabbed my phone right away to call Arianna.

"hello" i heard a male voice said.

"hey is Arianna there" i questioned.

"Cass?" i heard the male voice.

"yea, is this Nico?" i asked.

"yup" he said

"can i talk to her?"i asked and he handed the phone over.

"whats the emergency bestie" arianna said.

"um... I'm pregnant" I muttered really fast.

"wait slow down, I didn't get nothing" she said.

"I'm pregnant" I blurted out.

"WHAT!!!" I heard Nico and Arianna said in unison.

"Am I on speaker?" I said.

"You could of told me, before you know..." She said.

"Well okay I took two pregnancy test and both of them have a plus" I said sarcastically.I heard the phone get pulled away from Arianna.

"Who's the...dad?" Nico yelled.

I stood silent cause I know what he was gonna do after I tell him.

"Ayden" he said giving the phone to Arianna and i heard a door slam.

"Nico just left" Arianna said.

"Ok... ari please don't tell Ayden" I said.

"But...okay, I'm going to the hospital right now, you want anything" she said.

"Pizza and can you bring me some clothes" I said.

"Be there in ten" she said hanging up.