Our Baby

Cassidy p.o.v.

"I'm going to be a Tia!!!" Arianna said screaming. While I was changing to a grey maternity shirt, with some jeans and my black combat boots. I look at myself in the mirror. Soon enough my stomach is gonna get bigger and bigger, I thought to myself.

"Are you listening to me" Ari asked.

" Yea" I said getting out the bathroom.

"You look nice" she said when I sat on the edge of my brothers bed.

"So any plans for today?" She asked.

"No im just gonna stay here all day" I said.

"When are you going to find out the babys gender, I want to be the first one to know" she said.

"I dont really know if im gonna keep it" I said and her smile turned into a frown.

"What?why?" She said.

" I have too much on my plate, I have to take care of my little brother and the baby, also I have highschool to finish and college" I said.

"You cant put the baby in an orphanage" she said

"Im not gonna do that, im gonna find a good family for my baby and I think Ayden won't mind...he has a career ahead of him and he has many girls drooling over him. I dont want him to hate me for this " I said pointing to my stomach.

"Its our baby" a voice said at the door, I look and it was Ayden with Ashley, I walked over to him and hugged him tightly feeling all the butterflies in my stomach.

"Who told you and why do you have a bruise on your cheek" I asked touching his cheek lightly looking at him worried.

"I will give you guys some space" ashley said grabbing Arianna by the arm.

"So explain the bruise" I said crossing my arms.

"Umm me and Nico got into a fight" he said.

"Oh god" I said putting my hands in my face stressed out even more. I felt Aydens arms go around my little waist and he had me sit down on his lap.

"Ayden I don't want to pressure you into nothing but I promise you this child won't get in between your career" I said

"I think this is the closest we been since the kiss" he said and I open my eyes to see him smiling.

"I cant take it anymore with all the distance and I dont want to give the first creation I made to anything" he said with a pause." I dont want to be the father who just forgets a child and I dont want him to wake up everyday to realize he doesnt have a family" he said, I was on the edge of crying like baby.

"And I am willing to wait for you" he said. I kiss him with passion, love and any other words that can describe it.

After the kiss our foreheads were leaning on eachother, our breathing was in unison and I guess this was what happen when you love somebody.

"So how do you know its gonna be a boy?" I questioned smiling.

"Lets just say when I was little my sisters and cousins said that I will have a boy first" he said.

"Okay but if we're gonna keep him, we have to tell your family" I said and he smiled brightly