History comes back

Cassidy p.o.v.

After all the research I did, I found my little angel the perfect family. Its a family that consist of 2 happily married parents, who have a eight year old daughter name Jessie. Their careers are a doctor and a school teacher. I woke up running out the house to school with being two hours late already, giving all the children kisses before I leave.

"Sleeping beauty has awoken to our calls" Nico said and I smack him in the head.

"Well hello to you to" he added.

"Do I really look that horrible?" I asked and they all nodded. I look at myself once again, my wardrobe today consist of my hair being in a messy bun, some leggings, and a T-shirt with the bump sticking out.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"You should go home" arianna said.

"No I can't" I said during yawning.

"Why not? You have the perfect excuse with the baby and your little brother" Ashley said which tick me off knowing all the pains that I'm going through and having all this stress on me.

"You think I like being like this, do you think I'm gonna get a diploma for not coming to school, or even get a job to support my little brother. With a baby also on its way, which the father has totally forgot about, so I have to stress about it. You think I don't have enough to deal with? I have to sleep every night remembering what and how my parents died. Do you know what kind of job I had to take every summer, to have a meal every night with my little brother" I said with a pause."I had to be a stripper to get lots of money to have clothes, food and to buy my brother a toy so I can show him that we are not poor and have no worries. Having all those disgusting men looking at me, looking at me with eyes that wanted me undress. I wish I can run away from all this but no I have to face this challenge on my own, cause this is life, this is what life gave me" I said sitting back down, putting my head down wnatimg no one to see me cry.

I heard the bell and that was my que to leave to the bathroom.I walk looking at the floor until I bumped into someone.

"Sorry" a girl said. I look at her and she was very pretty. She had these very bright blue eyes and auburn hair. She was a little taller than me, she was probably a senior.

" its okay" I said and she look at me I shock.

" your pregnant" she said and I nodded."your the slut" she said and I look at her wide eyed.

"What?? Who told you that?!?" I said.

" I'm sorry, it's just everyone talking about it, my names Hayley" she said and she look behind me and put a bright smile on her face.