lol

Cassidy p.o.v.

I ran into the house wanting to see lil Percy Logan Solar the new member of the family, and to meet this father of Ayden.

"Hello" i said coming into the kitchen.

Then i saw the little cute stuff in his mothers arms.

"Can i hold him?" I asked her nicely.

"Take him,hes been causing a pain in a butt in this house just how Ayden was" she said handing me him as i laughed.

"What did you say about me?"Ayden said walking into the kitchen. I held the baby in my arms and turn to look at him. He was holding hands with Hayley. I stood there looking at them but then i look at the baby and was about to walk out.

"Hey Cassidy,rite?" Hayley said and i nodded. "Awww hes super adorbs, Alissa just like Ayden" she said giving Ayden a kiss on the cheek and Percy started crying.

"I got him, Mrs.Solar" i said walking out the kitchen with his bottle. I went to the living room and started playing with him. He kept on smiling and laughing. Someone knock on the wall and I look with a smile and there was the snap of a picture, Zach had a camera on him.

"You didnt" i said.

"O i totally did" he said.

"I bet i look ugly" i mumbled.

"Your quite beautiful"he said looking at his camera screen, i notice he had an australian accent. "Let me see" i said.

"Fine but i dont care what you say about it" he stated showing me. I look and i was glowing and i had the prettiest smile with lil percy having his giggling face on. I actually smiled and i didnt look like crap.

"Can i take one of all of us" he asked and i nodded. After that Nico walked in and he look at him then at me.

"See you have found a new one, cousin in law" he said and zach look confused.

"Your married?" He asked and my eyes bulged out of my head but in reality i was shaking my head so much, i felt like a bobble head.

"No,shes not i was teasing. Hi, im Nico the ex-boyfriend but best friend now" Nico said.

"Ex? Best friend? I guess your on good terms with all your ex's" he said referring to me."my name is zach" he added while shaking his hand.

"Except for one" nico said leaving. Note to self-kill Nico after Zach leaves.

"One?" He said looking at me confuse sitting on the floor with me while i had little Percy in my arms.

"Ummm...yeah, the father of my baby" i said.

"What happen?"he asked sincere.

"Well we just had a little misunderstanding and we just parted cause it wasnt gonna work out" i answered.

"Let me guess, he lives in this house" he said and i nodded."now i understand the whole in law stuff and the story behind it" he also said.

"Yeah......." i said.

"So whats going to happen to the baby after you give birth" he asked.

"You know you ask a lot of questions, you should be a journalist" i said trying to act smart.

"And you are the worst actress i have ever met, but seriously what are your plans?" He asked.

"Well I'm going to give him to a family, where he can grow up with love and care" i said looking at Percy.

"No you cant" he snapped.

"Why not? I barely know you so you have no say in my decision" i said looking at him a little pissed, walking away already with little Percy.