writing a letter

Cassidy p.o.v.

Two more months went by fast without Ayden and now it was time to go back to school. I had seven months of grief from my brother and this pregnancy, now it's time to show myself in school. I put on my uggs with some leggings and a huge sweater. I started walking to the bus until I heard a car horn.

"Need a ride!" Arianna yelled.

"Who's driving?" I said and her lips were sealed.

"I am" Nico said showing his face finally.

"I'll pass" I said.

"Come on" Arianna whined.

"It's not like I'm gonna kiss you" Nico said and I gave him a look that said I knew that somehow could happen.

" Ok I swear, on Arianna's life I won't" he said.

"Hey!" she said punching his arm. I got in the car and in five minutes we were there.

When I entered the school, all eyes were on me. I reached my locker, and from the corner of my eye I saw Jocelyn all over Ayden while they were hugging and holding hands. I didn't pay no mind to them all day until lunch came.

"Hey heyy" Arianna said happily.

"Hi" I said and Nico joined us walking to lunch. When I saw the food my stomach rumbled and I look at all the food and everything look extremely good to me for some reason. I walked to the table until I was stopped by the wicked witch herself with Ayden by her side. And her little flying monkeys.

"Awwww, who got u pregnant slut? Was it Ayden or Nico?" One of her friends asked, Nico was gonna get up to defend me and I look at him saying I didn't need it.

"It's none of your business" I snapped.

"O snap, she's talking back" Jocelyn said and all her friends made a sarcastic "ooooooo" sound. Then Jocelyn slammed her hand into my plate making it fall. I put my head down and tears fell from my eyes. I look up again and my eyes met Aydens, I wanted to slap him but I couldn't and I didn't.

I kneeled on the floor and picked up all the food that used to be on my plate. Nico offered his hand to get me up but I didnt take it. I just stood there looking at the food crying my eyes out.

Why can't I just be happy for once? I got up and had all the food in my tray finally. I walked to Jocelyn table and threw all my food on her. She screamed at me that her clothes were designer and that she was gonna hunt me down. I don't really care anymore, I left the school telling the office I had a doctor's appointment, which I didn't.

I grabbed a bunch of newspaper and went to the library. I look at families for my little boy, and send them emails. I don't think Ayden and I are gonna workout fine, so I took the better option of saying to do what's best for your kids. I know I'm gonna regret this. After that I started writing a letter.
Dear soon to be Hunter,Percy, Logan, or Isaiah,
This is not going to be easy for you or me, but I need you to know some stuff. I didn't want to give you up, I wanted to keep you and cherish you forever. I wanted to see you say your first words, see you have your first love, and for me to just be a mom. All my life I couldn't be a child because my little brother or your uncle needed a mother figure and we had no family to depend on. You were a miracle that your father and I try to keep but things were not working out so I wanted what was best for you. I hope you understand that I had no choice and I didn't want you to come in this world seeing it fall apart.
Hopefully you are happy with your family and a little advice: don't let this or anything stop you to becoming and succeeding your dreams in life.
With great love, your mother Cassidy Taylor Winter's.