Apart of the Family

Cassidy p.o.v.

I went to Arianna's room after dinner for some clothes to change in. She gave me some grey joggers with a blue crop top. I change right away and look for my little brother. He was with all the guys playing video games. So I went back to Arianna room and all the girls were there. Zhenay, Seyla, Rylie, Ashley and Arianna.

"hey" I said and they were all doing there nails and gossiping so I joined.

"so Cassy, hows Nico" Seyla said.

"hes good.." I said awkwardly.

"dont be shy, Cass you can tell us anything were practically your sisters" Seyla said and I just nodded.

"did you guys hear that Jocelyn telling everyone that her and Ayden are back together" Zhenay said and my eyes widen.

"thats so not true Ayden would of told me, im his best friend" Ashley said then we heard a knock at the door.

"hey guys, um your boyfriends are here" Noah said at the door and the girls squeeled exiting out the door, while I was last.

Everyone was with there boyfriend or girlfriend except for Ayden he was alone. We heard the doorbell again so I went to go open it and Jocelyn was there.

"what is the hoe doing here?" she said.

"she was invited barbie" Nico said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"aww you guys are together how sweet" she said sarcastically and I put his arms off of me and went to play video games with my bro.

"bye barbie" he said.

"wait I need to talk to Ayden" she said and I turned my head right away.

"no thank you" Nico said.

"Ayden text me to come" she said and I look at Ayden in shock while she came in.

"whats going on?" Nico said to Ayden and Jocelyn sat on his lap.

"nothing, im just gonna hang out with her" he said and I look at him disappointed.

"im gonna leave" I said getting Elijah gymshoes on and mine.

"wait dont leave, please stay" Nico said.

"you know why im leaving" I said and he nodded in approval.

"let her leave, she doesnt belong here anyways" Jocelyn said and Ayden just stood there looking down at the floor.

"bye guys, thanks Ayden" I said going down the stairs to the first floor. I saw all there parents watching the second part to the Purge.

"thank you for everything" I said exiting out the house.

"let me give you a ride" Alissa said and we exited. When we got to a shelter she handed me a key.

"here a spare to the house, now that your apart of the family" she said and I gave her a big hug.

"thank you" I said getting into the building.