He's my Prince......

Cass p.o.v.

Getting up for the funeral was a pain in the ass. I didnt sleep at all, just cried and cried. My eyes were red and puffy with dark circles under them. The baby somehow wasnt kicking or punching like it normally did. I slip on a black maternity dress and flats.

"Open the door" Arianna said pounding on the door, i open the door and she fell on the floor. That didnt even make me laugh.

"Wow you look like crap" she said and i just ignored her. I put on just some foundation and left with her behind me.

"Black suits you good" Nico said trying to make me smile but nothing.

We had food at the kitchen at the funeral home and chairs. A lot of Arianna's family came, and the kids from the shelter too. Everyone was having a great time but.....me.

An hour passed and it was time for our goodbye speeches. Nico went up first with Arianna.

"Hey everybody" Nico said with a charming smile." I knew Elijah for 8 months, and hes a big part of my family now. He was the most funniest and imaginable kid. I remember when we were playing video games, he found a thong in the couch and he put it on his head running around the house screaming crazy" he said and everbody laugh but Arianna nudged him annoyed. Now it was Arianna turn " Elijah was an smart,intelligent, creative, funny kid also. He reminded me so much of my brothers and cousins when we were little, running around the house like a bunch of crazies. But hes gone and so i would just like to say thank you for giving me back those memories and being apart of my life" she said while they went off the stage. Zachs turn.

"Hey everyone, my name is Zachary. Umm....i never been to a funeral before so yea. I didnt really get to meet Elijah like talking wise and with his eyes open but im glad that i got to choose him to donate money,games, video games so he has something to motivate him to wake up to" he said, i guess he wasnt having his best day either with tear stains on his cheeks."when i met his sister, i knew for some reason that he was just like her. And i offer her help but she refuse. I made a conclusion that he was just as stubborn as her, just as mean as her, just as annoying..." he said and everyone chuckled even he did."but i knew that he will have a strong, confident,random, weird and crazy personality just like her" he said and i just look down not really wanting to smile. He left the stage and it was my turn.

"Hi" i started off with taking out my paper with everything i wrote, even though i had it memorized. "Um...Elijah was my little soldier who fought his war and succeeded but not alive. I was his mom and Im a proud mom/sister. I held his hand through every chemotherapy, surgerys, and radiation he had. I knew that his last days were coming closely so i took him out the hospital, so he can just be a normal little kid with a normal life.He deserved going to high school,graduating. Having heartbreaks, meeting the love of his life." I said stopping looking at Ayden and Zach but not making it noticeable."Going to college, becoming whatever he set his mind too. Having a family, being the best dad so he can never look back at his past. Growing old" i said rubbing my stomach, tears falling."but that didnt happen" i said wiping the tears."Now that i see all these people in this very room. He counts all of you as his family, hes looking down at his friends saying goodbye, see you in the future. Looking down at Arianna family sayimg thank you for giving him more sisters and brothers. No one can be forgotten from this room. I am very depressed but im happy cause hes not here suffering and still trying to fight. He let go and now im supporting him. Thank you for being my little brother and my rock" i said finallizing my goodbye, walking to his coffin, giving him his last kiss on his forehead. I didnt even know i was crying until Zach came to me, giving me hug while i cryed on the crook of his neck.

They were singing Amazing Grace and hallelujah, then it turned to a party again. I saw little Delilah trying to look in Elijah coffin so i went up to her.

"Hey" i said and she look at me surprise.

"Hi Cassy, can you help me so i can give him a kiss" she said.

"Why would you do that?" I said.

"Like in snow white, and sleeping beauty they give kiss so they can wake up. And Elijah is my prince and i wanna give kiss" she broke my heart with her little speech, i teared up lifting her up to the coffin and letting her give him his first kiss. I put her down after and gave her a huge hug.

"Cassy. Cant. Breathe." She said and i smiled letting her go to play with her friends.

"So what was that about" Zachary said and i told him the whole story.

"Can i the prince get a kiss from the princess" he asked smiling.

"Unless your dying then yes" i said laughing. Wow that little girl made my day.

"I be right back, i gotta go use the bathroom" i said leaving.

I got pulled into a closet and felt somebody hugging me in the dark.

"Why" he said and it was a recognizable voice.

"Why what?" I said confused.

"I dont want you to be with him" he said.

"Ayden?" I said letting go but he didnt let go of me.

"You left me, for her. So i just moved on, you ignore me so i ignore you. You can't come crawling back to me when your with her" i said stopping i knew i was gonna hurt him with the next sentence but he hurt me" i love someone else..."