THE END...

Ayden p.o.v.
Two punches he put through and I gave him one blow to the face, right jab to his mouth, one large hit to the rib and up to swinging directly at his face. Unconscious he was, once down flat on his face. I went up to him and had the kid over my shoulder, bringing him to his coaches. They raised my hand, showing that I  won to the media.
" Hey no hard feelings " I responded, handing the kid a half a thousand.
" Thanks " he gave me a handshake and I left. Went into my room, took a shower and put the usual sweater and joggers on. I walked to the ring that I grew myself to living in, knowing that I'm gonna be upgraded to a career in my love and profession, its gonna be hard to forget this place. This place, definitely going to miss. Sitting down in the ring, memories passing through my mind. Feeling a flick to my ear breaking my memory lane. I jumped up pretty quick ready to launch at the person in just a second and all I saw ,the love of my life in front of my eyes. 

" So this is were the big boy goes too. It smells really bad in here " she said looking around the room with her sweater on her nose and meeting my eyes finally.

" Well this is my second love of my life, and you missed a really good fight so I would complain about that besides the smell" I smacked her back with my words. 

" Who's the first? " she asked.

" My first is my world, my baby boy" I answered honestly.

" Oh this boy" she said turning around, bending down behind her and picking him up from his stroller. My face stretched to infinity and beyond just knowing he was here.
" This is my boy".

" Yeah in your dreams barbie" I replied back, licking my finger and touching my butt making a burning noise. She mean mugged me.

" Ooo that stinged. Since you wanna crushed my dreams, how about I crush you in the ring of your dreams " she stunned me with her answer.

" You wanna go there Cass?" I said impersonating all the sassy girls I met in my past, attaching my hands to my hips. She put Isaiah back in his stroller and grabbed some gloves. She is so not laughing, she's actually serious.

"Okay wait, you need some shorts" I ran to my room grabbed the smallest shorts that I have, threw them over my shoulder. Once I reached her, I whipped them at her. She stripped and put the shorts on, had her tank top on, and gloves. Turned on with her looking like that, damn.

" Lets go BIG BOY, since you wanna talk smack " she spat at me. Cassidy is dead serious, crap. My women, I mean the women is in for a death wish. She went into the ring, almost busting her ass.

"Oh fuck" I whispered to myself, getting into the ring. We walked around for a minute till she lunged forward in attack mode. She was punching nonstop in the air while I dodged them all. She walked away but came back. She swayed her hips towards me and licked her lips. Shit. She came at my neck, hot breath on it. I close my eyes, thinking of our first time. Then pain came to my face. Catching me off guard, she punched me everywhere even once in that area and I went down to my knees.

" Alright truce, truce. White flag. White flag!" this little girl or women hits pretty hard. She got up and went to her corner of the ring.
"And the winner is...Cassidy Taylor Winters" she announced.
"And the crowd roars...ahahahahhh!" She pretends to be the crowd screeching there voices. I looked around the ring, playing pretend too.
"Booooooo!! You suck Ayden. Girls rule, boys drool" the scrowd screamed in my voice.
I felt some hands go around my waste and kisses on my back.
"I'm letting you go" she said and I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Rejection, not having the one you loved, guilt, and frustrated with myself. Why did I give her a decision?
"The last goddamn thing I ever wanted to do was fall in love. But you know what? I did. I fell in love with you. From the beginning I met you. I know I messed up but I could and can not ever stop thinking about you. Your my future. This baby is our future. Nothing was ever planned with you but I knew it will be worth it at the end " I said turning around, looking down at her. This was my last chance to fight for her.
"And your fight lasted for a long amount of time but this fight.." She stopped and smiled wickedly at me. "Is ours now" she said giving me the most beautiful smile in the world. She ran towards Isaiah, bringing him to me. My three worlds together.
"I love you guys more than the world, Cassy marry me?"I said kissing Isaiah on his chubby cheeks and waiting for my beautiful lady to answer.
-__-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-
Cass final p.o.v.
Love is sometimes at sight or you just have to dig down deeper and wait for that person. Love can be a struggle, it can be undefeatable, hard to keep that spark up but that's why there's two people to push through it together.
Maybe it wasn't how you imagined it or you never thought you can be loved. Living through those tough past times, but you gotta keep moving forward. I learn that the hard way. Give away love more than you think, people might not want it but deep down they really do. Experience new things even if it wasn't planned, have a blast with life because you live only one.
"I love you guys more than the world, Cassy will you marry me?" Did I hear through my ears correctly.
"Ayden Nathaniel Solar,are you really asking" I said giving him a bunch of kisses on his sweaty face, then stopped and looked at him. He pulled out a ring from his joggers, on his one knee and slipped it on my ring finger.
"You are officially Cassidy Taylor Solar" he stood up, looked at my lips, then my eyes and went for that one kiss I've been waiting for. Lasting forever and ever like this.
"I love you too" I answered back. We left his second home to our new home, were a waiting, anxious family is for the answer. Thank you Elijah, daddy, and mom. Thank you God for this.
"Now for making another baby, you owe me one more" he said laughing while I gave him crazy eyes.
"How about you carry it this time?" I said and it was my turn laughing.
           The Boxer and The Nerd End.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my book, and giving it a chance in going in an adventure with Cass and Ayden.