Peed on Me

"don't you want to call your parents" Ayden asked.

"um...I told you there not around" I lied.

"where are they, don't you want them to know" he said not buying it.

"there dead" I blurted out cause I.couldnt keep it a secret anymore.

"I'm so sorry" he said.

"its the past" I said.

"cassy" I heard a voice said so I look and Arianna was there with the rest of the family. I look at Nico but he ignored my gaze.

"are you okay?" Arianna said and nodded my head.

"how is he?" Seyla asked.

"he's going through surgery but I don't know" I said my eyes getting watery thinking about the possibility of him going.The doctor came out of the room with a frown.

"who's related to Elijah Hunter Winters?" he asked and a tear escape my eye.

"I am" I said.

"can we talk in there" he said pointing at a room and I nodded. We went to the room and I was apprehensive about what he's gonna say.

"well he was good through the surgery for a bit and we lost his heart beat for a moment to but...well I'm trying to say is that he's in a coma" he said with sympathy. My eyes were getting a lot more watery but I didn't let the tears out.

"umm... how long would he be in that...condition?" I asked.

"I can't answer that Ms.Winters, it can be months or a year but you can visit him everyday he just won't respond" he said.

"can I see him now" I asked.

"yea of course" he said and we both exit. Everyone look up to me. I went to his door hesitating to open it. I finally open it and saw the little creature I took care of since I was 12.

I kneel down by his bed holding his little hand. He look really pale. I started to lightly cry.

"please stay, I need you lil bro, your the only family I got and your the monster in my life. I remember when I first change your diaper and you peed on me" I said laughing a bit at the memory.

"I'm sorry this is all my fault, it should've been me on this freaking bed" I said turning away hugging my knees crying. I heard a knock on the door and I wiped my eyes although it won't matter.

"hey" I heard a voice that shocked me.

"Nico?" I said