The New Hottie

Aydens p.o.v.

I followed Cassy cause I sort of eavesdrop while she let all her stress out and I just wanted to check up on the baby. When I finally reach up to her, I saw her. The one I trusted with my heart and she left it fallen on the ground leaving it behind.

"Ayden" she said joyfully running to me giving me a kiss and a hug."I missed you" she spoke.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Aren't you happy I'm back? Anyways I convinced my...dad to move back so I can be with you,and we can have children and get married and grow old together like we had planned, remember?" Hayley said.

"But you left me" I said looking at her pissed as hell.

"I know but I'm here now, and I'm sorry but I couldn't tell you cause I didn't want to see you heart broken" she said still with her arms around my neck.

"Excuse me but I need to get into class" Cassy said.

"Sorry" Hayley said."wait I didnt get your name" she added.

"Its....you can ask him" she said leaving into her class and I look at her guilty.

"Okayyy....how do you know her?" She said looking confused.

"I....she's Arianna best friend, her name Cassidy" I said.

"O that reminds me, I want to visit the family today" she said" if that's alright with you".

"Uhhhh.....yea sure why not" I said then we went our separate ways going to class.

--_---------_--_---------------_--------_--------_------_
Cassidy p.o.v.

"Please can you come after school to my house" Arianna whined.

"Fine but you have to come with me to see my brother, then will go to your house to have a sleep over" I said sarcastically excited.

"Okay fine let's go" she said grabbing my arms yelling" pregnant women coming, move out of the way people". I laughed cause everyone actually moved out the way. We went on the bus after that.

I tryed to run inside the hospital to his room but my bump was holding me down. I finally got to his room and saw all these teddy bears in his room and fresh flowers.

"Wow"  Arianna said and I walk up to his bed giving him a kiss on the forehead. Then I started looking for any sign of who were all these teddy bears from.

"Ummm....helloo"a voice said that scared the crap out of me and arianna. We turned around and this handsome, pretty young man was standing by the door with a cute teddy bear in his hand and the Ps4 in the other hand.

"Your hot"arianna blurted out and i look at her like she hit crazy mode in her mind.

"What he is, theres no crime in saying it"she said.

"Flirt"i said and she just stick her tongue out at me.

"Your the one bringing my little brother,gifts?why?" I asked.

"Well......its kind of personal, and i just like helping and volunteering to do stuff, and showing hope that he will wake up" he said.

"I cant take this from you its too much" I said.

"Its called volunteering to do stuff" he said.

"Fine go ahead" i said not wanting to argue as he put the stuff by the rest.

"Whats your name?" Arianna asked very flirtatious which i rolled my eyes at.

"Zachary Jacob Storm, and yours?"he questioned.

"Arianna Katelyn Solar"she said giggling, he gave her a friendly smile.

"Mines is Cassidy but call me Cass or Cassy or whatever" i said knowing a lot of nicknames that people gave me.

"Call me Zach or storm"he said.

"Could i have your number"he added and i look at him stunned.

"Ummm....why??"i asked.

"Im not a stalker or anything but because were friends and you know ......just in case if im here and he wakes" he said handing his phone to me. I put my number in and Arianna just asked him questions about his life and himself.

He's in his first year of college so hes 19 years old, he has no girlfriend. Obviously Arianna would ask that. He lives in his own apartment, has a older brother, and younger sister thats my age. His mom died when he was younger so he only has his dad. His last girlfriend cheated on him so that relationship didn't work out well. He wants to become an animal doctor and if not that he's going to work at a childrens hospital.

"Ummm...here ya go" i said handing him his phone."arianna we have to go come on before the bus leaves" i added

"Fine, goodbye zach" she said pouting.

"Where you guys off to?" He asked and right away Arianna big mouth open and said "to my house wanna come".

"I was gonna offer to drop you off" he said"if it okay with her" he also said pointing to me. Arianna gave me the puppy eyes and i nodded.

~Zachary visual~