Chapter 30

Marinette POV

I opened my eyes a looked around. I wasn't nauseous but I still felt pain. Dick was snickering and my friends were trying to figure out was happening but also trying not to laugh. When I looked at Damian he was pale and nervous that's when I notice he had my phone up to his ear. I felt a blush form and my eyes go big.

"Who are you talking to on my phone Kuroi honō?" Everyone jumped realizing that I was a awake. That's when my friends started to laugh finally connecting the dots at the same time I did.

"I am talking your parents ˈˈānjəl." Damian told me nervous. I paled and I launched myself at my phone taking it from him. My parents were so nosy and protective it was unbelievable. And they were talking to Damian while I was asleep granted they wouldn't know that but they could just said they could call back in a little bit. But No! They just decided to talk to Damian.

"Mama, Papa why were you talking to Damian?" I asked hoping it wasn't about my feelings for him or them giving him the talk on how to treat me right. Cause that has always scared off any boy I liked. Or pretended to like for that matter.

Third POV

Damian was listening to the call Dick tried but with Marinette friends laughing made it so he couldn't. Suddenly they watched as Marinette face go red then white at the same time Damian's did. Making them laugh harder.

"Mama, Papa will you please stop with the promising threats and what you hope to see in the future." Marinette asked her voice strained. Marinette huffed but had some relief showing the same for Damian.

Somewhere else

Gorilla Grodd POV

I looked at the others with no emotions given away. Each and every member waiting to see what this meeting was about. I cleared my my throat. They turned and looked at me more of the smarter people looked down on me which caused me to glare more.

"When I was monitoring the activities of the justice league a dot appeared. I checked it and found it was a tracker for a new and possibly powerful meta. They are in Metropolis." This peaked their interest and I knew why. I simply waited for them to quiet down. They were whispering with each and to themselves about how this meta could help us. But first how will we get to them? Then Brain had an idea.

"What if an earthquake happened? The hero's and everyone else would be in disarray trying to help people and found out how much was done by the earthquake." Everyone grined at that and started to make sure the earthquake would happen. Soon everything was set and the earthquake happened.

Marinette POV

When the earthquake hit we all ran. We were running to get outside of the building while trying to find cover to protect ourselves. As we were running I got seperated from the group and ended up in a staircase with Lila and Adrien.

But then the hotel shook before collapsing. Trapping us with me holding a large piece of debris from crushing me, Lila and Adrien.

Damian POV

When we got out of the hotel it collapsed moments after words. I looked around and couldn't find Marinette I searched frantically with Richard and her friends.

And whole doing so I found out Agreste and Rossi were also missing. Which would mean only one thing. They were trapped in the fallen hotel. I looked at it in hopes that they survived more Marinette though.

I looked around and saw that Superman along with both Superboy's arrived with Supergirl. I gulped knowing that they will be concerned with Marinette safety. They made their way over to me and her friends.