Chapter 46

"Come on we should head home." Bruce says as he nods to Oliver and Roy. He looks and sees Marinette was trapped in a group hug with her friends causing him to smile at that. While the batboys discussed what the villains and Talia was putting the three through. Damian was had a unsettling smirk the entire time.

"Come on guys you need to let me go." Marinette said with a smile. This caught Damian attention since he turned and the unsettling smile disappeared.

"You know Bruce if you and your family need to spend the night here. There's more than enough room." Oliver offered catching Bruce attention.

"Thank you Oliver I think that'll be best." Bruce sighed as he looked at Oliver. "I don't think anyone will want to leave anytime soon. They seem a little to emotionally charged."

"Damian!" Chloe, Luka, Nathaniel, Alix and Marc yelled as Damian ran with Marinette in his arms. The miraculous team were chasing him. "Give her back!" They shouted in frustration.

"No! Anjel is mine!" Damian yelled back a rare smile was in place. Marinette frowned as she covered her face with her hand.

"You guys know I'm a person right?" Marinette said as she looked up. But all she got in return was shouting of people who wanted her. Groaning she played with the necklace she got from her ancestor. It had stayed with her all this time like she had promised. There was a tingling feeling under her skin  where ever she touched it. Closing her eyes she tried to reach for the power it held or the titaness. She stopped to paying attention to what was happening around her as she felt the power from the necklace wash over her.

"Greeting Marinette."

Marinette held her breath. The voice was the same one from before.

"How is this possible?"

"I am your ancestor. And my power runs through your veins as well. It makes it so we can talk."

Marinette thought about that for a moment. But then what Talia said came to mind. She knew that Lila would have immunity when she faces her crimes in Paris. And Adrien would most likely use his and his father reputations to escape punishment. Slade would most likely escape after his sentence. 

"Is there a way to make sure that Lila, Adrien and Slade get what they deserve?"

"There is but it will be very taxing for you."

"What is it?"

"You will need to meditate and project my power through your conscious to them. Once you do that I will use my power to guarantee that they get what they deserve and not escape it."

"Okay I'll do that in one month."

Marinette opened her eyes and looked around. She somehow ended up in Jason arms with everyone shouting at him. Rolling her eyes she looked at the ceiling. She had spaced out this far it wouldn't hurt to space out even more.  But she was hit with a wave of fatigue. Slowly her eyes closed. 

Dream

Marinette walked along a hallway alone. Marinette walked for sometime looking for an exist. Slowly turning in a circle she looked around scared not sure where she was at. Tripping on her foot she fell to the ground. Grunting Marinette sighed looking at the ground. Just as she's about to push herself up a gloved hand appeared. Not thinking much of it she grabbed it and the person pulled her up. Looking up at the person Marinette felt her heart stop. "My my my you sure are clumsy Puurrrincess." Chat Noir whispered as he held onto her hand. Marinette felt like ice was running through her veins upon seeing him. But it was the black hair that unnerved her most.