Chapter 22

"Well me and you uncle have some good news for you. And your parents have their separate news they want to tell you. Oh and Mr. Wayne got us here?" I smiled at that and hugged them. They hugged back.

"And sweetie you look amazing. You looked beautiful when you and Damian Wayne did that dance together." My mama tells me.

"Thanks mama, and just so you know you can meet him if you want." She nods.

"Alright sweetie but me and your father need to tell you something." I nodded and followed her to find dad talking with uncle Felix.

"Papa I missed you." I said while hugging him. I felt him chuckle then pulled away.

"I missed you too Marinette. And guess what I did while you were gone?" I thought about what he could of done but came up blank.

"I don't know papa what did you do?" He pulled out a envelope that has been opened.

"I found out that your grandpa on my mother side is Alfred Pennyworth." I gasped at that recognizing the name. Alfred is the butler to the Wayne's. And I have met him.

"So Alfred butler to the Wayne's is my grandpa?" I said in shock. Dad nodded with a smile on his face. But then I felt a hand get placed in my shoulder. I looked to see auntie Felix looking at me with a smile.

(Warning different language! Translation at end of chapter)

"Hey mein Shooting Star, ich und deine Tante haben eine Überraschung für dich." I was curious what it was anmein Shooting Star, ich und deine Tante haben eine Überraschung für dichd so I turned to look at them eyes.

"Was ist es, Onkel Felix?" He laughed at my eagerness.

"Nun, du wirst eine Patin." I gasped and then I squealed and hugged them. They hugged me back with a smile.

"Oh mein Gott, ich freue mich so für euch! und meint ihr es ernst?" They nodded and I just hugged them with a huge smile.

"Excuse me. My name is Bruce Wayne and this is my son Damian Wayne. I just want to tell you how great your niece/daughter is. She had touched all of our hearts. And it seems my son has taken a liking to her more so than everyone else." That caught their attention. I felt my face warm up. I saw Damian does the same thing.

My papa looked at me and Damian and I knew what he was thinking." He's not like Chat Noir or Adrien Agreste." I saw his protective side dial down.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Dupain Cheng Mr. and Mrs. Graham. As my father said my name is Damian Wayne." He said as he stuck his hand out. Felix, mama, auntie and papa shook his hand. After a few minutes of my family interrogating Damian. He was able to ask me to dance with again. I agreed and he led me to the dance floor and we began to dance to the music.

(During dance)

"Your family seems very protective of you." Damian pointed out as we danced.

"Yeah they are since the bullying started and after what happened with Chat." I sighed knowing they only have my well being in mind even though it drives me crazy some times.

"Well I hope they like me. Because it would be so hard not to be with you." I blushed at what he said.

"Same I never felt this way with anyone. Not even with my former crush." He smiled when he heard that. Soon the dance ended.