Essay

Here is the essay that she wrote. It will show up again later but I wanted let you know what she wrote.

- Honah-Lee

Hello Mr Wayne and Mr Luther.

My name is Marinette Dupain - Chang. I go to France Dupont College. I would love for my class to go on this trip because we all could use a break from the city of love. And here are my classmates. Who I have been going to a school with the majority since kindergarten. Chloe Bourgeois is the daughter to the mayor of Paris. Who also owns the best hotel in Paris. Chloe is studying business so one day she can take over the business. While also researching on entrepreneurship. Because she wishes to make the world a better place. Rose is a sweet girl who thinks everyone is equal. She helps Prince Ali with Charities all over the world and they are currently dating. She is studying to become a free lancing Doctor. She would travel around the world to help the sick and poor. She use to be part of a band called kitty section but they broke up a few years ago. She also is learning how to make perfumes. Since she loves them so much.

Juleika is a quiet girl who keeps to herself. She plans to become a music agent. That way she can follow her passion and still have a stable life style. She also likes to plan musical events that anyone can go to. Ivan is a sweet boy who is in a hard rock band. He plans to study veterinarian because he loves animals so much and wants to be able to help them. Mylene is a girl who is all about saving the environment. She encourage people to recycle. She has a channel where she talks about alternatives for stuff that is destroying the environment. She is currently making money off of it.

Nathaniel is an artist. He makes the drawings for the famous Ladybug and Chat Noir comic book. He has won art contest and draws people pictures when they come to Paris. He makes money buy supplies that way. Marc is an exceptional writer. He helps Nathaniel with the comic when it comes to writing. He has won writing contests. He is studying so he can pursue his passion of writing.

Alix is one of the schools best athletes. She is working hard to get her studies so one day she can be a pilot if a plane. She wants to become a Olympian coach. She hope to be an Olympian as well. Kim is the other star athlete. He is studying to become a sports lawyer. Max is the genius of the class. He made his own AI three years ago. He is studying robotics and engineering so one day he can help others. His mother is also a famous astronaut who before was the driver of one of the fastest trains in europe.

Adrien Agreste is a model for his father Gabriel Agreste. He is planning to go to a fashion School so one day he will be able to take over the family business. Nino is an up and coming DJ. He has won several competitions and play for actually events. He wants to become a professional DJ and he wants to make his own movie. He plans to go to film school to be able to make his own tv shows along with movies. Mash up songs for people this way he makes money and gets to practice at alternating songs.

Alya is an inspiring journalists. She is behind the ladyblog. The blog use to be good until she stopped checking her facts but has a lot of potential. She plans to get an internship at a media outlet and go to college for a degree in english and journalism. Lila Rossi is a up and coming model. She plans to become a international delegate like her mother. She also plans to become a lawyer for fashion. As for me I am a hard working person. And a inspiring to become a fashion designer. And I don't want you to chose our class because we have important people children in our class. Or because people in our class are becoming. No I want you to chose us because you see something special about us.

You see a brighter future for the world through us. Not teenagers young adults trying to get close to billionaires. I wait your decision
Marinette Dupain - Cheng