Chapter 12

At the cafe we talked and enjoyed each other company. I looked at Damian and saw him staying silent. So I nudged him. He looked at me confused.

"Why so quiet Damian?" He smirked at that.

"Because I don't have anything to talk about." I quirked one of my eyebrows up.

"Oh really? Well then what about your girlfriend Lila Rossi?" Damian face went red. While everyone one laughed. He sputtered something that no one could understand. "Relax Damian I'm joking. Lila has been saying how you guys are dating ever since our class won the contest." If possible his face went even redder. This caused everyone one to laugh even harder. And Dick secretly took a picture of his face.

Dick POV

Okay Blueberry is amazing! She made him go speachless and turn a color red that hasn't been discovered yet. I even got a picture and a recording of it. And now to make my little brother life even worst. I opened the group chat that doesn't include him.

Zombie boy - Jason

Night owl - Tim

Kitty danger - Saline

Dark Knight - Bruce

Sugar consumer - Dick

Grandfather ninja - Alfred

Demon Ninja free zone

Sugar consumer - Guys I think I found the person who can make Damian act more normal

Night owl - How so?

Zombie boy - Yeah I want to know as well 🧐🙏

Dark Knight - I am curious about that as well

Kitty danger - Come on tell me I'm a curious kitty

Grandfather ninja - What could it be young master Richard?

Sugar consumer - It's the girl he's crushing on. And how she did it was hilarious! Here's the recording and picture I took of it

Uploads picture and recording

Night owl and Zombie boy - BLACKMAIL!!!!!! AND WHAT HAPPENED TO DEMON SPAWN!!!!!!

Kitty danger - I like her even more now. Since she can break down his walls

Dark Knight - I am happy for Damian. With how his life is I'm glad he has more normality in it

Grandfather ninja - I am happy for Master Damian as well he deserves to be happy

After that I put my phone away and finished eating. After words I got on the bus with the french class. There wasn't going on since people were starting to get tired from this morning. But then we reached the university. There everyone got off and huddled around Lila the lier. While Marinette group walked a few feet away and started to talk.

But then Marinette came over and handed me a piece of paper. I looked at her questioningly but she just shrugged and walked off. I then looked at what is on the piece of paper.

MDC

Email: MDC-FASHION-IN-NEED@style.gmail.com

I stared at the paper then I had one of my brightest smiles on my face. I walked over to Marinette and give her a bear hug. She laughed at that and asked why I was hugging her. And I replied with.

"Because you just made it possible for me to get a something from my idol." She laughed at that with her friends.

"I'm sure you would of down the same thing for me." I chuckled at that but I knew I would. After that we met up with Damian. He gave a tour of university since he went there. He had graduated early. When the tour had finished. We went on the bus and got back to the hotel. There I went upstairs with Marinette and her friends.