Chapter 50

The song doesn't play a part in this last chapter but it is what I imagine Marinette's and Damian's relationship is like for them. On how they fell in love and how they feel for each other. If you don't like it that's alright this is just how I see it and that's why I added it. PLay it if you want or don't it's up to you.

The next few weeks were a blur for Mariette and everyone near her. All she really knew was that her classmates who still believed Lila were fined eight hundred thousand dollars each that they would have to pay her. Then Alya and a few others were sentenced to three weeks in jail and eight hundred hours of community service. All of this would also be added to their permanent records so all their future encounters with the law and future employers. The court trials and sentencing together for each and every person took about two months. The reasoning for such an amount of time was due to the fact that the Waynes were involved. By the end of it, Marinette was relaxing in Damian's arms as they sat on the couch in the suite the Waynes were in. "We are completely done with all lawsuits right?" Marinette said tiredly as she snuggled deeper into Damian's side. 

"We are," Damian whispered as he stared at Marinette softly. 

"I'm glad, 'cause I don't think I could take another day in a stuffy court to explain to a bunch of people everything that happened to me," Marinette grumbled as she sighed in relief. 

With the Kwami's

"Please, Marinette deserves it plus they are the two are the best secret keepers that we know." Tikki begged fluff who had her little arms crossed.

"Yeah, pigtails and blackie aren't like that traitor in that wizard series." Plagg added as he floated by Trixx.

"Be that assss it may, if fluff did thissss then we could be putting the future at rissssk." Sass added as he came between the three.

"Your arguments are sound." Fluff stated as she crossed her arms. "So this is my proposal. We have my holder go with them. And while they get a peek at their future they need to make the miraculous promise. To never tell anyone until what they see has passed." Fluff finished as she looked at her friends. Tikki and Plagg smiled as Sass bowed his head.

Alix was tossing a ball up and down in the air bored. She was waiting for Tim to text her mainly because he said he would be busy and said he would text her when he could. She wasn't hanging out with her friends at the moment since she was grounded after telling her father everything that she had done to Marinette. Also she didn't need to be around all the lovey dovey stuff no matter how much she cared about her friends. "Hey midget!" Alix sat up hearing someone. She looked around and saw three small creatures floating in the air.

"Your the little gods for the miraculous's right?" Alix asked a she stood up.

"Yes, we are Kwami's for the miraculous's. And I am Tikki the kwami of creation and Ladybug. This cheese breath is Plagg the kwami of destruction and the black cat ring. I'm Marinette's kwami. This is Fluff the kwami of time. She is your future self kwami." Tikki explained with a smile. Alix smiled at the memories with her older self.

"Well how can I help you three? You little gods wouldn't be here if you didn't need something?"  Alix asked as she walked over.

"We want to do something special for Marinette. And with your help we wish to show her part of her future with Damian. But to make sure the future isn't compromised we plan for you transformed with the help for Fluff to have them make the miraculous promise." Tikki explained as she moved forward. Alix hearing what they had planned.

"That's sounds amazing. I can't wait to help. Mind explaining this miraculous promise?" Alix said as she looked at the three Kwami's.

Later...