Chapter 37

Slade POV

I looked at my phone frowning. For once in her mistaken life Lila has finally come up with a good plan. Maybe there's hope for her after all. Opening my laptop I started to research the classmate she was talking about. I smirked seeing all the potential in this one. Maybe I should hold her for three years then let her go. And in that time period train her in everything I know. I studied the photo of her and Damian Wayne causing a sneer to form at the boy.

I got up and went to my motorcycle time to get an apprentice. Who knows maybe she'll replace my sorry excuse for a daughter. But also taking this girl will be the perfect revenge on the little brat that took one of my eyes.

Marinette POV

"Chloe when are you and Jon gonna go on a date?" I asked leaning forward. I watched her turn pink while our friends laughed. Even though I was watching on with amusement as my friends teased her I didn't miss Damian choking that happened when I asked Chloe. I looked at him as he tried to regain his composure after that little shock to the system. I leaned close to him and whispered so only he could hear. "You know of their attraction so why the reaction?"

"Because it hasn't been brought up so abruptly like that so I wasn't thinking about it. Let's just say what I saw in my mind of the two caused me to choke on my saliva." He whispered back as my friends were teasing and shooting questions at Chloe.

"Well one thing has changed about you since we met." I continued quietly watching our friends tease each other now. "Your not as cold around certain people now." I finished with a small smile.

"And you ānjel have are now more out spoken and confident." Damian whispered in my ear. I smiled even though my cheeks were a light pink. Just then we arrived at City Hall. I smiled at this since we would be able to see different kinds of things then we would at companies or museums. When we got off there a nice man waiting for us.

Third POV

"Hello everyone, my name is Wilson but call me Willy please

"Hello everyone, my name is Wilson but call me Willy please." He said with a smile his eyes flickering over Lila and Marinette before going back to looking at everyone. "I will be giving you the tour of City Hall in this wonderful city called Metropolis. Now please follow me." Everyone followed Willy as he explained everything that happened there. But Lila seemed to have other plans since she tripped the tour guide discreetly. And he conveniently fall into a potted plant getting dirt all over him. Seeing this distracted everyone Lila slipped a note into Marinette's purse before hurrying over to make sure the tour guide was okay.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry! I'm such a cluts are you okay Mr. Willy?" Lila said in a fake worry tone. Willy looked up at her for a second before responding.

"It's okay stains come out of this shirt easily. And everyone makes mistakes so no harm done. Miss..." He trailer off not knowing her name.

"Lila Rossi sir." She said with apologetic smile hand raised to help him up.