Chapter 4

Bruce POV

I was sitting in my study waiting for my four sons to come for the family meeting. When they did they all sat down on the coach in the study. I looked at each of them then I explained everything going on.

"As you know a french class is coming here to Gotham and then going to Metropolis. I want all of you to help keep them safe. Dick I want you to be with during their entire trip. Jason I want you with them when they go to the mall, Tylor stadium, Gotham amusement pier and the clock tower, Damien I want you when they go to the museums and I mean all of them, Gotham Garden and Gotham City University. Tim you will have them when they are at Washington Centre, W. E. and pelican grove. Also no killing or threatening and no weapons when you are with them got it?" They nodded but looked ready to protest.

"And this isn't up to debate. I want them to have a safe and calm trip while here. Well as much as you can get in Gotham." They looked irritated but didn't argue. I sighed and leaned back thinking about everything which brought me back to the winning essay. It was all about the class and what they are inspiring to become and who they are as a person but one. The writer Marinette Dupain Cheng. When I looked into her she had a clean record until a Lila Rossi came to school. I then went and hacked into the school cameras and saw that Marinette got bullied by her classmates and Lila. But she always got in trouble.

I got up my desk after a while and went to find Dick. I went to his room and knocked on the door. I heard a happy come in. When I came in Dick looked at me and asked what was up. I sighed and explained everything. He was mad and shocked to put it lightly. But agreed not to hurt this Lila Rossi but would help Marinette out.

The next day

Dick POV

I was waiting when I heard chatter. I looked up and saw the french class coming over. But what shock me was a girl with blue eyes and dark blue almost black hair wearing a Catwoman themed outfit. I discretely took a picture when I pushed myself off the wall I was leaning on and introduced myself.

" Hi my name is Richard but please call me Dick and I will be accompanying you through out your entire trip. So if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them the best I can." The girl in the themed outfit smiled at me and went inside with everyone else. I walked with them. I ended up walking with the girl.

"Hey my name is Marinette. It's nice to meet you Dick." I smiled back at her and said it was nice to meet her too. After that we payed attention to the tour but I kept listening to the minority of the class whispering.

"Look Maribully is sucking up to the guy who will be hanging with us during the trip."

"Oh look Marinette is at is again."

"I can't believe that I use to be friends with her. I mean she's a bully." And so on. I glanced at Marinette and saw that she was surrounded by three boys and two girls. Marinette had tear's but wouldn't let them fall. Then a blond boy walked up to her.

"Marinette I told you to take the high road. But you didn't and looked where that got you? Also I want you as my girlfriend." At that I saw Marinette pale and start to trace something on her arms. I got a very strong feeling that something bad happened between them. But Marinette friends pushed the boy away before Marinette could speak.

Soon after the tour it was lunch time. And for lunch we are having at the hospital cafeteria. I sat with Marinette and her friends who were still trying to get Marinette out of the funk she was in. I decided to help them knowing talking about something else always works.

"So Marinette I like your outfit. Also is that a MDC original?" I saw that the spark in her eyes brighten a little. And then she smiled and started to eat and talk.