iv. the outpost

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

MARGOT WAS BEGINNING TO HATE THE IDEA of not being with the rest of her friends during their task to sought out the Female Titan in Stohess District

MARGOT WAS BEGINNING TO HATE THE IDEA of not being with the rest of her friends during their task to sought out the Female Titan in Stohess District. She didn't like the feeling of not knowing what was going on with them and if they were okay. Instead, she would be somewhere far from them in an outpost bored out of her mind, only giving her more time to worry. Well, boredom might not be an issue. I'm gonna be with Sasha and Connie, after all.

She had already changed into her more suitable attire for where they were going - a loose-fitting white blouse, a grey knee-high skirt and a lace-up corset belt around her waist, paired with mid-calf boots. She decided to leave her hair down in its natural state but kept a band around her wrist just in case it got too bothersome. By the time she was ready, it was almost time to leave, and so she headed to the stables to check on her horse - Elise.

To her surprise, Eren was already there waiting for her by the entrance of the stables. She had only seen him a few hours ago when he had kissed her and hadn't expected to see him until she got back.

   "Missed me already?" Margot asked playfully, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the stable, heading over to her horse. "The others will be here soon."

   "I felt like I didn't say goodbye properly," Eren reasoned. "You know, anything can happen on these missions."

Margot turned back to him, seeing just how worried he was about his own operation. He knew she would be fine, somewhere safe and away from the trouble, but he was worried he would mess up on his end. The expedition of several days ago was still playing on his mind.

   "It'll be okay," Margot said, as if swearing it into existence. Stepping forward, she held his face, and pulled him down so that she could press her lips against his cheek. "You have Mikasa and Armin with you, so you're not alone."

Eren pondered for a moment before nodding, his hands moving to her waist to bring her closer, holding her against his body. Margot hadn't known what she had been expecting, but she hadn't taken Eren for the overly affectionate type. Not that she minded - she welcomed it completely, and greatly appreciated it.