ii. valley of death

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦ | ᵉʳᵉʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

REACHING THE TOP OF THE STAIRS, Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Connie and Margot all dispersed to find their appropriate gear, not having time to get their full uniforms

REACHING THE TOP OF THE STAIRS, Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Connie and Margot all dispersed to find their appropriate gear, not having time to get their full uniforms. Margot was quick to retrieve her own gear, throwing off her jacket and leaving herself in a white shirt and a skirt. Luckily, she had shorts on underneath the skirt, and took it off, leaving the shorts on. She didn't exactly feel that a skirt would be appropriate in battle. After gearing up, she met back with the others.

Upon walking outside, they witnessed the Marleyan airships crashing to the ground in explosions of fire and smoke, and it didn't take long to find the culprit. Zeke Jaeger, standing at the top of Wall Maria in his Beast Titan form. Ugly bastard, she initially thought, before an even more important matter rose to the surface of her mind. Her heart dropped to her stomach. Levi.

   "Zeke has brought down their ships!" Yelena was standing in front of them, arms wide with a dreamy, ecstatic expression on her face as she watched the chaos unfold. "The moment which shall change history is at hand!"

Margot's eyes travelled to the ground below them, watching as Eren's severely injured Titan limped towards Wall Maria, practically dragging himself along. When Reiner attempted to attack again, Zeke sent a flurry of boulders his way, and the Armoured Titan was knocked down, his blood splattering everywhere.

   "I think Reiner's the one that needs help," Connie said as he observed the scene, his hazel eyes wide. Margot turned to Yelena, and Yelena met her eyes, taken aback a little. Margot looked terrifying.

   "Yelena..." Margot spoke lowly, taking a few steps forward before Armin grabbed her, pulling her back. It was unclear if that was for Yelena's safety, or Margot's. Or perhaps both. "Where is Levi?" Margot knew that Levi would never let Zeke walk free, he was too strong for that. But seeing Zeke and not her cousin caused her to be unsettled. He couldn't be...