iii. kill the witch

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

WAKING UP, Margot quickly tried to piece together her surroundings

WAKING UP, Margot quickly tried to piece together her surroundings. She was in a brightly lit room, and her wrists were bound together behind her back with cold chains that had already began to bruise the skin. Her ankles were also chained, and a flurry of panic rushed through her as she realised she had no means of escaping whoever her captor was. No, this isn't a room, Margot realised after a few more moments of looking around, her eyelids still feeling incredibly heavy. It was a cavern of some sorts, with walls made of hardened crystals that created their own light source.

Margot had been seemingly dumped on the floor stomach-down and changed out of her own clothes, which were replaced with a thin white linen dress that would have reached her knees if it was an inch or two longer and her arms were exposed. It's so cold. Margot tried to activate her powers to warm herself up, but it was to no avail. She could barely stop herself from shivering due to being so exposed let alone activate her powers.

   "The witch is awake." The words were spoken so distastefully, and before she knew it, she had been yanked up onto her knees, a hand on top of her head. As her vision completely cleared up, she made out Eren situated on top of a large crystallised pillar, chained up with a metal bar in his mouth, seemingly all to prevent him from transforming. He had also been changed out of his clothes, only in a pair of trousers. He turned to her, and almost immediately began moving around in an attempt to free himself, his words muffled by what was in his mouth. Even from where she was, she could see he was on the verge of tears.

   "Dear Historia, is this the witch who has been living with you for all this time?" The voice spoke again. It was a man, but she couldn't see who it was as they were standing behind her, and supposedly so was Historia. "A witch living with you, eating at the same table as you, sleeping in the same room as you. It's a relief she hadn't killed you. Perhaps if she had known of your true heritage, she would have done so already."

   "I don't even know who you are," Margot snapped, her temper already running thin. The grip on her hair from whoever was holding her tightened and she flinched. "Bitch."