iv. submissive obsession

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

JEAN LED MARGOT UP THE STAIRS to the tower where the volunteers, remaining Jaegerists and Floch were waiting, Acantha staying outside with the twins

JEAN LED MARGOT UP THE STAIRS to the tower where the volunteers, remaining Jaegerists and Floch were waiting, Acantha staying outside with the twins. Margot didn't know what was going to happen, but she sure as hell didn't want the twins being involved with any of it. After all, the twins were Eren's too, and could be an easy form of bribery or hostage. Shaking the thought away, Margot stepped over to where Jean stood. However, it seemed they had walked in at the wrong time, a scream piercing through their ears as Floch shot the hand of a Marleyan volunteer.

   "Floch! What are you doing?" Margot exclaimed, moving to step forward before Jean pulled her back, afraid of what would happen if she got involved. He knew she could heal herself from bullets on most occasions but didn't want to see it happen regardless.

   "Relax, Margot. I'm helping him understand," Floch spoke in an eerily calm tone. "He couldn't grasp the situation, but I think he does now. Now everyone knows what happens when you mouth off..." Floch glanced at Margot, and for some reason she felt it was a direct threat towards her. She wasn't exactly known for keeping her opinion to herself at times, even if she was more of an observer. But these aren't the best times to just be observant.

   "Who elected you to act like king of this place?" Jean questioned, hand still holding Margot's arm tightly.

   "I'm glad you asked, Jean," Floch quickly answered, as if he had been waiting for someone to question his authority. "Listen up, everyone! Ten months ago, Eren told me his plan: His plan to use Zeke and gain control of the founder! I gathered comrades, aided Eren, and today, his plan was fulfilled!" There was a crazy look in Floch's eyes, and it put everyone at unease. "You Volunteers lost your leader and the military who had your backs! And soon you'll lose your homelands you dreamed of reviving! They'll be reduced to giant footprints! You lost the reason you came here - but if you wish to aid the Eldian Empire, speak up! We will welcome you as fellow Eldians!"