| christmas special

A/N : non-canon/au where everybody is happy (and some still alive) and getting along for once (also not proofread so sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes)

25th December, Ackerman-Boudreaux cottage

   "EREN, you're distracting me," Margot whined, struggling to focus on the baklava recipe Acantha had lent to her while Eren was being so clingy - arms wound around her waist and his lips pressing soft kisses to her shoulder. He watched contently as she layered the filo pastry, a task he wouldn't have found interesting at all if it hadn't been Margot doing it.

   "No, I'm encouraging you," Eren argued, pulling her body closer to his and letting out a small sigh. "Besides, everyone will be here soon. Let me enjoy this."

   "If only everyone could see how much of a big baby you are," Margot chuckled, turning around to squeeze his face with her clean hand. Eren rolled his eyes, but his face still heated up, grabbing her hand and placing a kiss to her fingertips. "Are all the presents in the front room?"

   "Yeah," Eren confirmed, taking a quick glance into the front room to confirm his words. Once Margot put the baklava away for it to cook, she cleaned her hands and heaved out a sigh, relieved to be done with cooking. "Do we really have to wear the sweaters? They're hideous..."

   "Yes, Sasha insisted it was tradition," Margot said, shrugging her shoulders and holding her hand out to the boy, who only grunted in response and followed her upstairs.

Eren didn't live with her, technically, but he was there so often that he might as well have moved in. However, that day he had just decided to arrive early in the morning to help her set up for Christmas, knowing the others would be arriving later. She appreciated it, although he had to wake her up since she had overslept. Luckily, he had a key.

Rummaging through her cupboard, Margot passed Eren his sweater. They had all been made by Jean's mother, and so Margot was extra insistent on Eren wearing his, being very fond of the woman. Removing his shirt, he lifted his sweater up to eye-level, scrunching his nose up a bit. Margot turned just in time to observe Eren in his shirtless state, shamelessly letting her eyes travel over his body. She had yet to put on her own sweater and ignored the slight chill that swept over her body from being so exposed.

   "You know..." Margot approached her as he raised a questioning but intrigued eyebrow. "Nobody's gonna be here for a while." His hand instinctively found her waist as she approached, thumb rubbing gentle circles into her skin as she closed the space between their bodies. For a moment she forgot about her intentions, only able to focus on his teal eyes that were so heavily clouded with all types of emotions. Lust, love, and a little bit of desperation. All for her. He could feel her lips on his own, brushing against them as if tempting him to make the first move even though she was the one initiating it.

   "Shit..." Eren couldn't formulate any other words, crumbling instantly under her naturally seductive gaze, lifting his thumb to brush against her bottom lip. She never had to do much to get him going. Before he could do anything, there was a series of knocking on the front door, and he couldn't have been more displeased - all the scenarios in his head dissipating.

   "Looks like someone arrived early," Margot said, not as bothered as Eren was. He sat down on the bed. "Want me to leave you here to take care of your... problem?" She snorted, referring to his crotch, unable to hide her amusement.