Chapter 32

Jack's POV

"Jack! Jack! Open the door. I'm sorry." Sammy said in a sad voice. I got up, off my bed, and walked to my door. I opened it fast. "Fuck your apologies!" I then slammed the door on his face. "You know what!? Fuck you! He's probably not even your kid because she's a fucking whore!" Sammy yelled. That pissed me off so bad. I got up and opened to door.

I ran into the living room. "What you say about Mandy?" I asked mad. "I said. She. Is. A. Whore." He said. The fact that he was so wrong. He is just mad because he liked her in high school, but she never liked him back. "You know what fuck you!" I punched him in the face. I looked at Jack. He had a shocked look on his face.

I was walking back to my room, until Sammy attacked me. We started to fight each other. I punch him then he would punch me. We punched each other until Jack tore us apart. "Fucking stop!" Jack screamed. I got up, with blood on my face, and left the apartment.

I walked across the hall. You guessed right. I'm going to Mandy's apartment. She's going to know what's up with all his blood on my face.

I knocked on her door hard. I kept knocking until she opened the door. Mandy opened the door after knocking for ten seconds. She just stared at me. "What happen!?" She asked nervous. She then pulled my arm for me to come in.

She was wiping the blood off my face, as I told her what happen. "You have blood on your shirt." Mandy said. I lifted my arms for her to take the shirt off me. "I'm so sorry that all of this happen." She said sad. "It's fine." "It's all my fault. Only if I haven't take Tanner over none of this would have happen." She had a frown on her face. I pulled her into a hug. "This isn't your fault. It'll never be your fault." I whispered in her ear. I lifted her head and kissed her forehead.