Chapter 35

Jack's POV

My phone started to go off. It was Mandy. I picked my phone off the night stand and answered it. "Hello." I said in a morning voice. "DADDY!" Tanner yelled. I sit up in my bed. "Hey buddy. What are you doing?" "Helping mommy cook eggs and bacon. They smell good!" He said. I laughed. "That's good." I said. Tanner's voice put a smile to my face. "Hey." Mandy said. Tanner must have handed the phone to Mandy. "Hey." "Tanner wanted to talk to you." She said. "I can tell. Haha." "Haha. Well I better go. See you tonight." "Okay. Later." I said. I let her hang up the phone first. Now I have to do is to ask Sam if Jack and him could watch Tanner tonight.

I got out of bed and walked out to the living room. Sam and Jack were in the living room. "Hey." Sam said. "Hey." I walked to the couch and sit right next to Jack. "I didn't even hear you come in." Jack said. "That was the plan." We all laughed. "Hey I got a question?" "What's up?" Jack said. "Would you guys mind watching Tanner tonight, while I take Mandy out? You guys could take him to the movies or something. I'll give you money. Please watch him for me." "Sure that's fine with me. He can just stay the night. Also, we don't need your money." Sam said. "Thank you so much." "No problem." Sam said.

I walked back to my room. I picked up my phone off my bed. I texted Mandy. I told her don't forget to pack Tanner's some clothes because he is going to stay the night. She texted back with an okay. All I need right now is for the time to go faster.