Chapter 51

Jack's POV

I drove to Leigh's hotel she was staying. She said she just wanted to talk there.

I parked my car. I got out of it and locked it. I walked into the hotel and over by the elevators. I pushed the button to wait for an elevator to come down. I waited a minute for an elevator to come. I got in and pushed the fourth floor. It stopped at the second floor and picked up a couple with a little boy. I finally arrived to the fourth floor. I walked to room 44. I knocked on the door. Leigh answered it. "Hey! Come in!"

I walked inside. I looked around and no one was here. Just her and I. "Where is your one friend?" "She went to go get us food." Leigh told me. "Oh. Okay."

We both sat on the one of the beds. "So... What you wanted to talk about?" "Just wanted to know more about your little boy." She smiled. "Well... He is three and his name is Tanner." I told her. "How did you find him?" "It's a long story." "I have time." She smiled. "See, Mandy and Tanner live across the hallways from us. Well anyways, I saw a mother and a young boy playing ball outside. I walked down and asked if I could join. The mother was hesitate, but the little boy answered for her. We played ball. After playing ball for a little bit, we played kickball. The little boy went to kick the ball and hit his mother in the face. When he hit her in the face her sun glasses came off. I went over to help her up and when she stood up, I saw that it was her. It was Mandy... That's when I found out about Tanner." I told Leigh. She just stared at me. "Leigh?" She snapped out of it. "Oh. Sorry." "What's on your mind?" "You." She leaned over and kissed me. At first I was hesitate, but then I gave in. We started having a make out session. I laid her down on her back. I was on top of her. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I got up quickly. I started to head out of the door. "Wait Jack!" I didn't wait. I pass Leigh's friend on the way out.

I ran to my car. I got in and slammed the door shut. "Fuck!" I hit the steering wheel hard. You're so fucking stupid Jack! How can you be so dumb? Please don't make me fall in love with Leigh again... Please... Her-her lips. I miss those lips. Stop Jack! I laid my head on the steering wheel and started to cry.