Chapter 40

Jack's POV

I just left Mandy's apartment. I was fully dressed and ready to take Tanner out. I walked into my apartment. "DADDY!" Tanner yelled and ran to me. I picked him up and hugged him tightly. "I missed you." I whispered in his ear. "I miss you too." He whispered back. I put Tanner back down. "Did you have fun?" "Yeah! I love spending the night with uncle JJ." He said. "Did you spend any time with uncle Sammy?" I asked curious. I then look at Jack. Jack turned away when I looked at him. "Uncle Sammy?" Tanner asked curious. "Yeah that other boy when Uncle JJ." "Oh... Um-" "He wasn't here last night. He just went to the movies with us and when we got back he left." Jack interrupted Tanner. That asshole. He promise to watch Tanner, but he put all the responsibilities on Jack to watch Tanner. "Thanks Jack for watching him! It means a lot." "Hey, no problem. I love watching Tanner!" He smiled. I smiled. "Tanner lets go. We are going to hang out today!" "Okay!" He said.

Tanner and I left the apartment. "You ready to have fun with your daddy?" I look down at Tanner. "Yeah!" He says. We walked down to the parking lot. My car isn't in my parking lot! I pick Tanner up and walked back up to the apartment in anger. I walk into the apartment fast. Jack looks at me very fast. "Did Sam take my Jeep!?" I say pissed. "Yeah..." He said. I can't not believe Sam! I walk out of the apartment and slam the door shut. I stop in the hallway and put Tanner down. I took my phone out and called Sam. "Hello." "Where the fuck are you!" I scream through the phone. "Chill..." "No I'm not fucking chilling. Bring my car home now!" I then hang up the phone. Tanner looks at me. He looks frighten. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. Daddy is just mad." I put both of his arms up. I pick him up.

We walked back to Mandy's apartment. I put Tanner on the couch. I walk back to Mandy's room. I tapped her shoulder. She looked at me. "Oh... I thought you were taking Tanner out?" "Yeah I am, but Sam has my Jeep, so... Can I borrow your car." I asked nicely. "Jack you don't have to ask. You can borrow it anytime you need it." She said and smile. "Thanks babe. Love you." I leaned down and kissed her. "Love you too." I walked back out to the living room. I looked at Tanner. "Now we can leave."