Chapter 44

Jack's POV

Tanner and me have finally arrived back home. Today has been a long day, but it was good. I carried Tanner up to the room.

I walked inside with Tanner in my arms. Sammy and Mandy were standing face to face to each other. I put Tanner down. "What's going on?" I ask curious. Mandy gave me a sad look and Sammy wouldn't turn around. I walked over to him and pull his shoulder. He turned around. His face was cover with blood and he had bruises on his cheek. "What happen!?" Sammy started to cry. "I-I wrecked your car..." "You did what!?" I yelled. "Jack calm down, let him finish what he has to say before you start yelling at him." Mandy said while walking over to me, to make sure I didn't attach Sam. "I-I wrecked your car. You-you told me to hurry up and bring your car back home, so I did what I was told. I guess I was hurrying to fast because I hit another car." He said doing breathes. "How did you hit the car?" "I. I. Wasn't paying attention and I ran a stop light." "Where's my car!?" I asked him in a furious tone. "I-I left the scene." "Why would you fucking do that!? Are you that fucking dumb!? Not only you are going to get in trouble, but I'm going to get in trouble because that's my car! I can't believe you done this!" I yelled at Sam. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Sam kept saying over and over again.

Tanner started to cry because they're Sam and I was yelling at each other. Mandy rushed over to Tanner and picked him up. "Can't you guys be grown up and fucking take care of this somewhere else!" Mandy said pissed. Oh shit. I'm going to be in trouble later.

Mandy took Tanner back to his room. Sam and I was still yelling at each other. Mandy came back out five minutes later. As soon as she came out, there was a knock on the door. I opened it. There stood two police men. Shit... "You guys are coming with us." The cop demanded. The cop cuff my hands behind my back. A cop walked over to Sam and cuffed his hand behind his back. "Great job Sam... You're so fucking stupid!" "Don't use foul language!" The cop yelled at me. I rolled my eyes. The cops walked us down to the cop car. The one cop put me into he car. I looked over at Sammy and gave him a dirty look. To the fucking police station we go...