Chapter 14

Jack's POV

As I was driving home, I kept thinking about the little boy who walked up to me and just started talking about random things. It's like that little boy knew me, but I never met him in my life. He kind of reminded me of how I was like when I was little. I used to do those things all the time. Another weird thing was, that little boy looked a little like me when I was young. Dark brown hair with brown eyes. He was cute to be honest.

I pulled into the apartments. I grabbed some of the groceries I bought, off the passenger seat, and carried them in. I walked into the apartment and saw Jack and Sammy sitting on the couch watching TV. "Where you go?" Sammy asked. "Walmart." I said. "You promise we go altogether." Sammy said. "We will. Don't get your panties in a twist." I said. We all then laughed.

I grabbed a beer out of the fridge. I walked into the living room and set on the couch beside Jack. Him and Sammy already had a drink in their hands. "Meet any girls at Walmart?" Jack asked. "No, but I did meet a little boy and his mom." I said. "Was his mom hot?" Sammy said then laughed. "Actually she looked pretty decent, but I couldn't really tell what her face looked like because she was wearing sunglasses. Her son was cute though. He reminded me of me when I was young. It was actually weird. He looked like a baby me." I said. "Maybe you're just thinking that because you're already home sick." Jack said then laughed. I laughed. I knew I wasn't homesick. He did look like a younger me!

As I was getting up to go to my room, Jack said something so it made me stop. "We are going to party tonight, so you better go take a nap." I looked back at him. "We are going to party already? We only been here a day." I said. "Fine can Sammy and I take your jeep?" He asked. "I don't care, but don't reck it!" I said. He just smiled.

I turned the TV on in my room. I turned the channel to watch Baseball. My favorite team was playing. I laid against the bed's headboard and watched the game. After watching it awhile, I kind of got sleepy. I laid my beer in the nightstand. I got under the covers. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.