Chapter 24

Mandy's POV

This whole night was crazy. I wasn't expecting Jack to come back. I was expecting him to leave forever, but I'm glad he didn't. Tanner's and mine life might change. It may be happier with Jack in our life.

Jack and I were laying in bed. We were both looking at the ceiling, listening to music. Almost Is Never Enough was playing by Ariana Grande. He looked over at me and smile. I looked over at him and smiled too. I looked back up at the ceiling. Jack got up. He leaned over to me and looked in my face. "Mandy. I'm glad we met here in this big city. I'm glad you were honest with me. I'm sorry I was an ass. I should have listen." "I'm glad too. It's fine Jack. You came back and showed me you were sorry." I said.

We laid in the bed for awhile. Two Is Better Than One came on the radio. Jack got up and walked to my side of the bed. He pulled my arms up, so I would stand up. I stood up. "Let's slow dance." Jack said. I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my lower back. I laid my head on his chest. We slowed dance the entire song. I definitely missed the moments like these. After the song was over, I looked up at him. He looked down at me. We stared at each other for about five seconds. He then lend down to kiss me. I kissed him back. We were kissing passionately, not the slopping kissing making out stuff, but the sweet and gentle stuff. Damn. Didn't I miss those lips.

We laid down on the bed. I rested my head on his chest. Sad songs were playing on the radio. To be honest, I think the sad songs are the best songs. I laid my head on his chest for about five minutes. I heard soft snores. I looked up at him. He was asleep. I gently got up. I grabbed my yearbook under my bed. I turned the page where the photo booth photo of Jack and I were in. I picked the photo up. I looked at it. A tear escaped my eye. Jesus. Thank you so much for answering my prayer. I actually might get a happy ever after after all, but I had Tanner. Tanner is my happy ever after. Since Jack is here now, he can be a bonus to the happy ever after thing. Life is going to be good the rest of this year. Maybe more like, the rest of my life.