Chapter 20

Jack's POV

That little boy is mine. He looks actually like I did when I was little. He is energetic like I was. He's definitely isn't shy. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes. How can I be stupid? That little boy is mine. I need to find Mandy! We need to talk. How can I find her though? Jack think. Think Jack. Finally! I'll ask the apartment manger where Mandy is.

"Where are my car keys?" As I said, while looking for them. Oh wait... Jack and Sammy have my car. Shit! I have to walk to the apartment office. Actually no, I'll run. That can be my exercise for the day. I ran out of the apartment. I knew the door was locked.

I ran all the way to the apartment office. Before I went in, I had to relax because I was breathing heavily. Not that heavy though. I took a deep breathe and walked in. "How can I help you." The old woman asked. "I need to know where someone lives." I told her. "Okay what's the person name?" She asked. "Mandy Ours." I said. She flipped through a book. I saw she went to the Os. She scanned her index finger down the page. "Ah. Mandy Ours. Her apartment is 4B." She said. "Okay thanks!" I said. I walked back out. Wait... She's lives close to us! Now my journey back to the apartments.

I ran back. God I'm tired of running, but it's worth finding out where Mandy lived, so I could talk to her. I walked up to the fourth floor. I past 4A. Ah, finally, apartment 4B. Jack don't be nervous. She'll talk to you. She won't slam the door on you. I took a deep breathe. I knocked on the door two times. I waited five seconds. The door came open. "Hey."