Chapter 15

Mandy's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Tanner in my face. "God Tanner! You scared the crap out of me." I said. "Haha. Sorry mommy." He said. He then got out of the bed and walked out to the living room. I got out of bed and followed him. "Let me guess... You want to watch TV?" I said. "No. I want to go outside." He said. "Oh ok. Let's go get some stuff to take outside." I said.

We walked to his room. He picked out a soft baseball, bat, glove, frisbee, and a big bouncy ball. We walked back out to the living room. I put my tennis shoes on then helped Tanner put his on. I grabbed my apartment's keys off the TV stand. I then put my sunglasses on. As we walked out of the door, I made sure it was locked.

We arrived outside. "What you want to play first?" I asked him. "Ball!" He said. We laid out bases. The frisbee was home plate, and we put sticks in the ground for first, second, and third base. He grabbed the bat. I tossed him the ball. He missed the first time. I tossed it again and he hit it. I ran for the ball. As he was running around the bases he was laughing. I pretended like I was going to hit him with the soft baseball. He touched home plate. "Good job Tanner! I almost got you out though." I said. "No you didn't mommy! I run fast, so you'll never catch me." He said. I laughed and smiled. I tossed him the ball again. He hit it on the first throw. He ran all the way around the bases while I was running after the ball. He picked the bat up again. I threw the ball. He hit it. I ran after it. This time, I ran faster. As he stepped on second base, I picked him up and ran with him in my arms. "M-Mommy. Haha. Let me go!" He said giggling. I then started kissing him all around the face. "Ew mommy. Stop!" He said. I laughed. I then put him in the ground. "Can I join?" Someone said. I turned around to see who it was. Oh no.