Chapter 59

Jack's POV

"Honey. Honey. It's time to get up." My mom said while shaking me. I moaned. "I'm up. I'm up. She walked out of my room. I sat up on my bed with my feet laying down, off the side. I sat on my bed for a minute, waiting for my body to wake up. I finally got up and got dressed. I put on pants on, black vans, and a tee shirt. I put my high school sweat shirt over my tee shirt.

After getting dressed, I walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and comb my hair. I put on my favorite cologne on. I walked back into my room, grabbed my phone, and headed downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen. My mom eggs and bacons. I ate my plate of food. After doing that, I headed to school.

I arrived at school. Once I walked inside, everyone ran to me. Girls were screaming. My best friends, Jack and Sammy gave me a hug. "We missed you bro." My phone went off. I looked at it. Mandy texted me, where are you, in big cap letters. I texted her back and told her I was at school. She texted back immediately and said you're suppose to pick me up. You always pick me up. Wow... I must of forgotten. She texted back. Don't worry about it, I'll just stay home. Fuck school! I laughed and turned off my phone.

All day at school, a bunch of people asked about me and stuff. I had never had his many people talk to me today. It was weird.

After school, I headed home. I walked inside my house and no one was home. Must be working or something.

I was exhausted for the day. I decided I wanted to take a nap. I walked up to my room, crawled in bed, and closed my eyes. After closing my eyes, a minutes later, I drifted away.