Chapter 36

Mandy's POV

It was that time. It was dark outside. I had finally finished getting ready. It took me about an hour to a hour and a half to get ready. I wanted to look decent and smell good. I'm wearing a short, tiny, black, dress. I put on some black heels. I curled my hair with a curling wand. I put nude eyeshadow on, mascara on my eye lashes, and red lipstick.

Tanner's suitcase was packed. I was packing his suitcase while he was sitting on the couch watching SpongeBob. I walked out to the living room. Tanner looked at me and back at the tv. "Where are you going mommy?" "Out with daddy." I said. "I wanna go." Tanner said. "Not tonight. I think your uncles are going to take you to the movies." He looked at me. "Really?" He said excited. "Yeah." I said.

I walked back to my room. I texted Jack I was ready. He said he would be over soon. I texted back an okay.

I waited in the living room for Jack to come. After waiting ten minutes, Jack finally knocked on the door. I walked over to the door and opened. As I opened the door, Jack's eyes kept going up and down. He was checking me out. "You-you look hot." He said. I blushed. "That's what the plans were." I said.

"Daddy!" Tanner yelled and ran over to Jack. Jack picked him up. "Hey buddy." He then kissed Tanner on his cheek. "I missed you." Jack said. "I missed you too daddy." "You ready to go to the movies with your uncles?" Jack asked Tanner. "Yes!" Tanner said. Jack put Tanner back on the ground. Jack walked over to Tanner's suitcase and picked it up. "Let's go." Jack said. I turned off the TV and headed out of the door.

We walked across the hall to Jack's room. Jack opened the door. Tanner and I followed him into the room. When I walked in and shut the door, I notice Jack J and Sam checking me out. They were basically drooling. "Mhmm..." Jack said. They both snapped out of it. "Tanner!" Jack said. "Uncle JJ!" Tanner ran over to Jack and gave him a hug. I smiled. Tanner looked over at Sam. "Who's he?" He whispered at Jack, but you could hear him. "That's your other uncle. Uncle Sam." Jack said. Tanner walked over to Sam. He pulled on Sam's shirt and looked up at him. "I'm Tanner." Sam bent down. "I'm your uncle, Sam." They then hugged each other.

"Alright we better go." Jack said. "Bye Tanner." I waved at Tanner. "Bye mommy." Tanner waved back. Jack and I walked out of the door. "Should I trust them with Tanner." Jack wrapped his arm around my neck. "Everything will be fine."