Chapter 38

Jack J's POV
*The night they watched Tanner*
"So little buddy, wanna go watch a movie?" I rubbed Tanner's head. He didn't reply back. He had a sad look on his face. I got on my knees and looked at Tanner's face. "What's wrong?" "Where is my mommy going?" He asked me sadly. "Your dad and mom are going out to eat." I picked Tanner up and gave him a big hug. "Let's go see a movie." He smiled. "Okay."

We walked to the car. "Shit..." Sam said. "What?" I said. "Tanner's car seat." He said. Shit... "Well, I will set in the back seat with Tanner, while you drive." "Okay. Sounds good to me." Sam said. I buckled Tanner in. I then got in myself. Sammy got in the driver's side. He started the engine. To the movies we come.

He arrived at the movies, safely. I got out then I got Tanner out. I carried Tanner inside the theaters. "What do you want to watch?" I asked Tanner. He pointed at the poster that had SpongeBob on it. "We will have three tickets to the SpongeBob movie please." "That will be 12 dollars." The guy said. I handed him a twenty dollar bill. He handed me the rest of my money back. He then handed us our tickets. "Have a good night." "Thanks! You too!" I told the guy. We walked over to the snack place and got one big popcorn. After getting the popcorn, we walked to the room where the movie was playing. Tanner set in the middle. I was on his right and Sam was on his left. Tanner started to chow the popcorn down. It was actually cute. I reminded me when Jack and I went to the movies, that Jack would actually eat all the popcorn before I even got a chance to eat any. We waited patiently for the previews to go by. Honestly, I think the previews are longer than the movies. Finally, after waiting awhile, the movie came on.

The SpongeBob movie ended. It was pretty funny. I looked down at Tanner. "Did you like it?" "Yeah!" He said. I held his hand going out of the theater. We got into the car. We were heading back home.

We arrived home. I looked over at Tanner. He was asleep. I got out of my side of the car and walked over to Tanner's side. I picked Tanner up. I carried him all the way up to the room. Sammy unlocked the door. I took Tanner back to my room. I pulled the covers down, lay him down, and cover him back up. I left a crack in the door. I walked back out to the living room where Sam was. "Fun night?" Sam asked me. "The best."