Introduction.

Shit. I was positive. I'm 100% pregnant. Jack can not find out. I walked downstairs to my mom. "I'm pregnant." I told her while crying. She then held me into a tight hug. I didn't have a father because he left us when I was five. "Mom Jack can't find out." I cried. "We will figure out something." She said.

After a month, we moved. I went to a new high school. It was rough not knowing anyone. Everyone else didn't really talk to me because I was pregnant, but a girl name Kayla came into my life. She became my friend and helped me through my pregnancy. I haven't talked to Jack. I didn't know what his reaction was when he found out I moved. No one in Omaha, Nebraska knew I was pregnant.
By 17, I had Tanner James Gilinsky. It was rough raising him and going to school at the same time, but my mom helped me so much. I didn't know how I was going to repay her. I had one year of high school until I went to college because the college I applied for accepted me.

A few months later, I graduated high school. The high school I went to told my story about me being pregnant and working hard in school while I had Tanner. Everyone clapped and even some had tears in their eyes. It was surprising because half of them didn't want nothing to do with me, but now I inspired them. Like what the fuck!

A couple months later, I packed Tanner's and mine stuff. We were ready to go to college. I said my goodbyes to my mom and told her she can visit whenever she wanted to. We got into the car and waved a good bye to my mom. I rolled Tanner's window down. "Goodbye grandma." He said. "Goodbye. Love you!" She said while crying. I then started to drive. Here we come college.