Chapter 45

Jack's POV

We arrived at the police station. Everyone was staring at us, while the cops were taking us to a room. They probably think that they busted us with drugs or some shit. One police took me to a empty room, while the other police took Sammy to another room.

I sit in this room for about ten minutes. Finally, some man comes in. "How are you sir?" He asked me politely. "Not doing good because I have to come in here for something I didn't do." "I understand." "You must not of because if you did I wouldn't be in here." "I just need to ask you some question." "Alright. Ask me." "Did you give Sam Wilkson your car?" "Yes sir I did. Well last night I did. See him and my other friend, Jack, were watching my little boy. Well he was suppose to only use it last night, but he didn't listen. Well around lunch time I called him, mad, because he had my car and he wasn't suppose to. When I came back home later that day, I saw that is face was bruised and cover with blood. I started questioning him and he told me everything I asked him." "How did he wreck?" "He wasn't paying attention and ran a stop light." "Well that's all I needed to know sir. You can go." "Thanks." I walked out of that room. Now it was time to call Mandy to come get me.