~(35)~

~y/n's(POV)~

He left me on the floor near the door that he didn't lock. I tried to get up but I couldn't, every part of my body hurts, and my head is bleeding, but I can't mess this opportunity, I have to go , it's now or never, I started to crawl on the floor using my hands and one leg until I reached the door, I opened it by lifting my hand until it reached the locker , I looked around if there was someone but nobody .

I continued to crawl until I reached the stairs, I started to get down and was now in the first floor when I suddenly heard footsteps coming from behind, who could it be , no no no it can't be him , I would have heard him chasing me.

I started to crawl even faster when I saw someone standing next to me I looked up and saw jihooe .

_" y/n!!"

He bent down to my level and started to look at my body and all the bruises that were on it.

_" what happened !!"

_" please.....help me" I said to him while tearing up.

He nodded and didn't ask any question
He left me up bridal style and started to walk to his car , he put me down gently on the front seat and sat on the other besides me , he then started to drive .

"What did he do to you?.... tell me everything "

I looked down at my laps and bite my lip, why am I even here with him in this car, I guess it's always better than stay at the hotel room with jiwon.

" a lot of awful things........but ..... can I trust you?"

He looked at me with reassuring eyes and said

" I might be his brother but I'm nothing like him"

_" where are we going?"

_" somewhere where he can't find us, we need to be quick to heal those wounds , how are you feeling ?"

_"not good, I'm trying my best to stay awake "

_" good, can you tell me what happened between you...everything...so that you don't faint and stay focus with me"

I nodded and told him everything from the very start , he looked surprised and very angry, mostly when I told him what he did to me awhile ago .

_" this bastard " I saw his hand tightening over tue steering wheel .

I looked at the window and felt tears running down my cheeks and felt a warm hand on mine.

" don't worry y/n it will be alright "

I looked at our hands then at him

_" why are you doing all this to me, we just met "

_" little do you know i knew you 13 years ago "

_" i don't get it"

_" i will tell you everything later "

After awhile we finally arrived at a big building that looked modern, he got out of the car and came to get me, he pulled me up bridal style again and walked into the building.

my eyes started to get heavy and tried my best to stay up but suddenly everything went black

___

I got up with the sound of jihooe shaking me and calling my name
I opened my eyes and looked at him then at my surroundings, I was laying on a bed , in a pretty modern room
I looked back at him .

_" you're awake " he smiled

I moved so that I was sitting on the bed now.

_" w..what happened "

_" you fainted while you were in my arms, I managed to clean your wounds and stopped the bleeding , but I still need to wrap your legs and arms "

I looked at him with a weak smile

" t....thanks"

He smiled too and gave me a glasse of water .

_" here "

I took it and drink it, wtf is this tast

_" w..what the hell is that "

_" medicine for your pain "

I drink it all and gave him the glasse

_" now give me you arm" I did so as he wrapped it in bandages and did the same  for my other hand and some parts on my legs , he was so gentle doing it, I looked at his face and smiled, it had been a long time since I enjoyed being with someone and not afraid from them.

He looked at me and smiled too

_"is everything okay, am I hurting you?"

_"no it doesn't don't worry"

_" okay" he  got up " I will go make something to eat "

_" can I help you.....I don't want to stay here alone "

He smiled

_" you should rest"

_" I'm fine...."

_" okay okay "

He came close to me and pulled me up again and walked to the kitchen, he put me down on the counter

_" this apartment is pretty empty so there isn't any place to sit sorry "

_" it's okay "

He then started to make some rice and eggs while I just looked at him doing so

I don't know why but I feel so good when he is at my surroundings like if I knew him for a long time now, and enjoy his company, I just feel so good when I'm with him, how is this possible

_" y/n "

_" hm?"

_" do you...hm.. remember anything from your childhood?I mean I already know that you lost your memories when you were younger"

_" I always make some dreams about it , it's probably my memories that are coming back to my mind but I still don't know much, do you know anything about it"

_" yeah I do" I looked down, should I tell her?

_" oh"

_" don't you want to know "

_" I'm scared to know it, it's kinda weird to explain it but yeah I m just not ready for it, I know that I didn't had a good childhood that's why"

_" tell me when you're ready "

_"hm"