~(12)~

~Dong-Gyun's(POV)~

     Shit shit shit, I m dead ,I have to do something, if i stay here any longer he will probably return to kill me,I started packing some stuff so I can go spend the night at a hotel room.

    I started walking toward the hotel, but.... .when I paced beside a coffee shop I saw him sitting there.....and staring at me...... ,it was like he was waiting for me , his eyes where following all my movements,I started running away,not turning back , hopefully he didn't follow me.

   I started walking normally until I felt someone behind me ,he came closer to me and...

_" Dong-Gyun are u fine you seems exhausted and scared, did something happened with y/n.

_" AHHHH....CHANWOO YOU SCARED ME "

_"sorry but tell me is everything fine?"

_"can I stay at your place today I will explain to u after when we are at a safe place"

_" yes ofcourse,let's go"

We headed to his place and I explained to him my situation.

_" IS Y/N OKAY? DO YOU KNOW WHERE IS SHE???I HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT SHE'S FINE" He said with worried voice.

_" no I don't know, I didn't try to call her I was too scared"

_" and what are you going to do know, don't you think that you need to call the police"

_" no I can't,I have no proof "

_"oh yes shit,you can stay here as much as you want"

_" thank you chanwoo"

_" no need to thank me , but don't you think that we should call y/n,I m worried about her"

_" that's will be very dangerous,imagine if she's with jiwon,maybe we should wait until tomorrow,she will be fine I don't think that he will do something to her"

_" you got a point, I will go sleep now I'm pretty tired,so good night "

_"g..good night "

   I decided to go to sleep too,but after awhile I felt someone's hand.... one on my mouth and the other on my throat,he left me up and dragged me outside the house,I didn't even have the time to realize what was happening that I felt the bones of my right hand broke.....

_"OUCHHHHH!!!! AAHAHAHHHHH!!!!YOU BASTARD!!!! WHO ARE....."
Fuck h...he found me

_" I love the experience that you have on your face from suffering, seriously look at you,you disgusts me,maybe that the first warning wasn't clear enough,I will show you how it is when you don't obey me"

   He came closer to me,I was still suffering when I felt another pain in my left leg .

_" don't worry I will just cut your skin a little bit "

_"AHHHHH!!!! STOOPPP YOU PSYCHOPATH!!!!!AHHHHH!!!

_" you re annoying why can't you just shut up"

   He stopped cutting my skin and came close to me and whispered

_" i said don't touch her ,that's the second warning,the next one you will probably not hear it ,cuz you will be already dead"

   He then left me,suffering from the damages that he did to me,hopefully i had my phone in my pocket so I quickly called a ambulance.

~time skip~

~Chanwoo's(POV)~

   The next morning.  I woke up, and get to the bathroom, but...I didn't find Dong-Gyun in his place, I started calling his name in all my apartment,but he wasn't there,when I went near the kitchen I saw a note on the refrigerator, I took it and started reading it

Just want it to say to you to stop talking,seeing, touching y/n I m not going to say it twice all the things that I did to your friend I will do it to you If I sees you just one time with her.       
                                                           Jiwon

   I see that it's my turn now hein omg I can't believe this,and where is Dong-Gyun wait if jiwon came here to put that not so he's the one who kidnapped Dong-Gyun I have to call the police now,I was about to call the cops when I got a call from the hospital dafaq is happening.

_________________________________________

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND THAT YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER LOVE YOU ALL💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 I should stop now...💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 perfect