~(5)~

_"but you are not me and I said I m going to do whatever I want"

When i arrived at the coffee shop, chanwoo was already there , he's the only person that didn't stop talking to me ,he's also my only friend, but those past days I started to get really uncomfortable when I m with him, but I had weird feelings going around and couldn't stop thinking about him, oh yea ofcourse it surely because he is the only human that I'm talking to

But seriously do I have feelings for him

I was still thinking about my feelings until i heard him calling my name and waving his hand.

_" HEY,(y/n)how have you been"

_"chanwoo!, don't scream like this inside the coffee shop"

_"sorry, I just missed you, you didn't came yesterday,were you fine?"

Did he just said that he missed me,and is he really worried about me, wow 'wow wow wow' (y/n) calm down he doesn't like you ,he's just curious or something.

_"yea don't worry I was just feeling a little bit sick yesterday,but I m good now"

_"i'm glad to hear that, I saw you talking to Dong-Gyun today, what did he say to you?"

_"N...nothing interesting"

_" you are hiding something, you know that you can trust me"

_"i do trust you it's just..."

_"so tell me , pleaseeeeeeeee if you don't tell me I will consider that you don't trust me"

_"o...okay "

Then I told him everything that Dong-Gyun said to me.

_"i think that you should do what Dong-Gyun told you to , I know him really well,and he's not that kinda of person,trust me if he's saying that you shouldn't mess with jiwon, believe in that one who used to be your friend"

_"so now you are saying that I have to believe on a guy who used to be a "friend"that started ignoring me for no reason,is that what you're saying "

_"hey calm down,I m just giving you advices,I m not forcing you,do whatever you want,it's just that I m worried about you" he came closer to me and he put his arms on my shoulders "cause I don't know what I m going to do if somethings happens to you"

I blushed and looked away not wanting him to sed my pink cheeks

  Then a customer came in the middle of our conversation and asked

_"please,can you take my order"

   Chanwoo then whispered to me "we will talk later" he then turned to take care of the client
"yes sorry what would you like ?"

What was that for why are they all so worried about me seeing jiwon,he's not that bad and everyone loves him, I don't understand, anyways I finished working , I had to go now,I changed my work uniform into an outfit that I was having in my backpack(this is your outfit if you like it ofcourse)

I start walking toward the bar,when I arrived jiwon was already there

~Jiwon's(POV)~

Finally, I will finally "talk" to MY precious (y/n),I have been waiting for that moment for 11 years.

I waved my hand and called her to see where I was

_"i m here,I reserved a place for us"

This night will be amazing

_________________________________________

°AND I OOP SKSKSKSKS SAVE (Y/N)°

♡ Ahn jiwon ♡