~(7)~

~y/n's(POV)~

   "OMG MY HEEAAADDDD IS GOING TO EXPLODE" , I opened my eyes and... "wait I'm not in my room , where the fuck am i ?"

   And why am I wearing different clothes that's NOT my shirt and where are my pants omg don't tell me...omg what did just happened

_"oh you're finally a wake"

   W..why is he shirtless, oh if he's shirtless and I m wearing different clothes d...don't tell me.....OMG,why did i accept to drink with him,that's all my fault.

_" hey (y/n),I'm talking to you, are you okay.....are still drunk or what"

_"s...sorry,but can I ask you a question?"

_"yea ofcourse"

_" did we...h...had......hmmmmm.....you know...hmmm"

_"oh no ofcourse not,I will not do that to you,not yet

_"so why am I here,and why am i wearing different clothes? And where are you clothes?"

_"oh you were too drunk and I don't know were do you live ,so I decide to  take care of you, and also you vomit on me,and that is why you are wearing my shirt"

   I still can't accept the fact that I m at a guy's house that I just met and that he changed my outfits and saw me naked,WTF just happened.why did i accepte to hang out with him.

_"omg I'm really sorry, i didn't want to disturb you "

_"no no I m the one who forced you to drink and I promised you that I was  going to take care of you"

_"can I have my clothes back I need to go now "

_"are you sure, it's like 4a.m,and at this time it's very dangerous for a beautiful woman like you to go outside, you must stay here"

_"but I don't..."

_"but what,you don't want to stay hein you want to go away  ,cause even if you don't want it "he took my chin and pulled me closer to him ,then he whispered to me "you will still stay here, end of the discussion"

I took his hand away from me

_"w...why are you doing this to me,let go of me"

He then grabbed my wrist and said

_" don't try to escape from me"

    Why is he acting like that, I'm scared, i don't now what to do,okay I have to calm down I will do what he asks me to do ,I really don't wanna get on his bad side"

"O...okay ,I......w....will stay here, I m goingto sleep on the couch"

  I started to get out of the bed ,that's when I felt his hand still grabbing mine, then he pulled me towards him,and I saw him sending me a death glare.

_" don't  you understand...I said...stay here "

   I started having tears running out on my cheek, I was trembling, I was so scared,why didn't I listen to Dong-Gyun and chanwoo, I m FUCKING dumb, what will he do to me after that.

~jiwon's(POV)~

   Oh fuck, I make her cry now,but I LOVE the look on her face,I wasn't going to do that if she accepted to stay, it's not my fault,  I want her to trust me,I came close to her then...

~y/n's(POV)~

   I was still crying when I felt his muscular hands wrapping my body,wtf is he doing now

_" sorry if I scared you ,i didn't mean to, I just didn't want you to go outside at this time, cuz if somethings happens to you it will be my fault,I will never hurt a beautiful woman like you"

   That's absolutely not getting me better ,and stop it with that "beautiful" bullshit ,all that just cause I didn't want to do what Dong-Gyun ask me for,if I did listen to him and trusted him,I would have never been in that creepy situation,now I will just wait until morning.

_________________________________________

Did you enjoyed that chapter?😏😌😗

I don't if I said that before but THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING THIS FANFICT I LOVE YOUUU SOOOOOO MUCH ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤