~(6)~

_"i m here,I reserved a place for us"

  ~y/n's(POV)~

   I saw jiwon waiting for me and patting the seat next to him for me to go sit there.

_"hi (y/n) , you look really nice on that outfit, you're really a beautiful woman"

_"t...thank you, you look nice too" now i understand why all the girls have a crush on him,he's a gentlemen.

_"what would you like to drink beautiful lady?" The bar man asked

_"give us 2 shots of vodka please,it's on me"

_"hey, I don't want to be impolite but I don't usually drink that kinda of stuff, I can't handle it,I m just going to tak-"

_"oh c'mon, it's just for this night okay, you will be fine i promise"

_"but...i really can't handle it so-"

_" if you don't want to stay with him ,you can come and join me" the bar man said,he then send me a wink

   Okay, let's just drink that one shot and even if I drink more that will probably make me feel better, after all I have been through,all I want now is to spend a good time and enjoy that night with jiwon.

_"no no I m fine okay,I will drink it"

_"we are having 2 more shots of  vodka please "

_"hey ,i m going to pay this one okay"

_"never"

_" it's not fair"

_" I don't care if it s fair or not I just want you to enjoy the night"

_"oh...o..okay"

   we continued talking about ourselves and still drinking shots after shots, after the 3th one ,I started to feel dizzy, after that I forgot everything.

~after 30 minutes ~

_" sooo....you...know...that.....when mosquitoes...bites. you...they...took....of.....your..blood....and....with....that blood....they get....babies......so right...now....you...have...a lot.....of....baby ....mosquitoes"

_" omg you are that much drunk after drinking just 3 shots what a shame"

~jiwon's(POV)~

   She's so perfect,and cute and beautiful, I will forever make her mine , but right now i have to focus on what is she doing, bro what the fuck is she talking about, MY girl is crazy when she's drunk I have to take care of her now,i carried her in my arms to my car and put her in.

_"w..wait where are you going...."

_"just wait here in the car I m coming I just have to do something very quick"

   I returned to the bar to go kill that bar man of shit,how could he flirt with MY (y/n),no one is going to take her from me, when I arrived I saw him cleaning one of the glasses,so I took it from his hands,and break it near his face and I said to him "if I see you one more time flirting with (y/n) I will break your bones,understand "

   I walked back to the car,and noticed that (y/n) was sleeping, omg why is she so beautiful,she's clearly an angel and I will never let her go from me no matter what.

~time skip~

~y/n's(POV)~

   "OMG MY HEEAAADDDD IS GOING TO EXPLODE" , I opened my eyes and... "wait I'm not in my room , where the fuck am i ?"

_________________________________________

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤❤❤❤❤❤FOR THE 200 READERS ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤