~(8)~

~y/n's(POV)~

   It was 8a.m when I felt jiwon off of me , I was pretending to be asleep,I was listening to the sounds that he was making, after 20 minutes a heard the doors of his apartment being open and closed

C L A C K

   'Is he out now',i opened my eyes and saw a note on the desk, it says "I m going to the gym ,If you are hungry you can eat the rest of the eggs that I prepared"

   I didn't think about eating,I just want to get out of this house, i start to search  my clothes.

   After 10 minutes,I didn't find them " shit were are they oh c'mon " I decided to go even if I'm wearing only this,I prefer that than staying here until he arrives.

   I started walking away  from his house,and.....I tried , tried so so hard to hold them back ....but I just couldn't , so I started to feel them on my cheeks then,.......I couldn't stop ,I cried and cried until I bumped into something , no,someone .

_"y/n-chan,w...why are you crying,are you fine,did he do something to you, why are you wearing that ,I tried to call you many times but.... you didn't answer me....hey....HEY look at me "

_"c...chanwoo what are you doing here"she said between her cries

_" that's not the problem, tell me what happened, I will kick his ass if he dared touch you" I saw his eyes darkening and I m not gonna lie it was a little bit scary but I was feeling secure.

_"i.....i m s.....sorry, I m r.....really s...sorry" I then looked at him ,and I saw his hands wiping my tears

_"what are you apologising for"

_"i...I didn't l....listen to you and Dong-Gyun it s all m...my fault "

_" just tell me what happened,let's go to somewhere where we can talk, it's better than staying here, here take my jacket, you are not wearing much so..."

   He put his jacket on my shoulders then he grabbed my hand,his grip was tight.

   My heart was racing,why is he doing all that,does he like me,no no no I don't think so,but being this close to him felt really good,I was feeling secure

   When we arrived at the coffee shop,we both took a seat and I started telling him everything that happened,he didn't say anything, then he gives me a hug I immediately hugged him back,we stayed in that position for a long time he then looked me in the eyes and said

_"i will never let him put a hand on you,I will protect I swear"

   After a while of talking and make me feel better,he accompanied me to my place,he was tu busy to stay with me,the first thing that I did when I get there was to go take a shower and change my outfit,i then laid on my bed and I slept

'"m...MOMMY....." the little girl was screaming,I m not sure why but she looks really sad "DADDY"the girl doesn't stop sobbing and continues to screem for them "H..HELP HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!" the girl doesn't stop I couldn't see her parents faces but the tears were visible "we are sorry ,so .....so sorry .....please forgive us dear" the sobs ,screams doesn't stop , then everything stopped.

   "What was that , a nightmare, but It felt so true ,it feels so familiar" I then felt something running down my cheeks w...what w...why am I crying? But that voice feels even more familiar, what is happening to me , I maybe need more sleep "

~Next morning~

   RING RING RING

   Here we go again, I usually don't like to go to the university after what happened, but now it's even worst,cuz I will probably see jiwon we are in the same class after all,and that is the worst thing that can happen to me , but I don't have a choice, I will try to avoid him and will see what will happen.

_________________________________________

Thank you for reading this fanfict love you all ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤AND THANK YOU FOR THE 500 READERS LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤