~(2)~

~Y/n's(POV)~

After class, I went to the coffee shop where I work , cause I live alone, I spent the last 11 years at Seoul ,where a lot of things happened mostly because I changed family 3 times in my life , and yes I' m adopted , but that's not the thing that I' m the most worried about right now, I came here to Gangwon, my hometown to continue my studies , and for another thing...

I arrived to the coffee shop and the first thing that I noticed is that Dong-Gyun is working there too, weird , i've never seen him before.

I walked over him and saw him talking to another guy.

_"oh hi Dong-Gyun I didn't know that you worked here"

_"h...hi (y/n), it's surprising to see you here .....how small the world is" he chuckled while touching his head

_"y..yea"

_"look this is one of the workers and a really good friend of mine Chanwoo Oh"

_" h..hi , I m (y/n)(f/n), nice to meet you Oh "

_"nice to meet you too , you can call me chanwoo ,y/n"

_" okay chanwoo , we have to start to work now"

When we finished our work chanwoo invited us to go to a bar to chill and talk, I decided to go with them.

When we arrived, We sat down and talked for a while, and because I was new to the group . chanwoo didn't stop asking me about myself , Dong-Gyun was quite the whole time.

_"and then what happened? "

_"chanwoo, Why are you asking me so many questions ?"

_" cause I like it when you talk about your self , and we work together now so I want to get to know you"

_" oh I see"

_"Keep on talking about yourself I wanna here more "

_"so when I was young I was adopted by a rich family there name are the  "Ahn" I stayed with them until I was 12 , then they sent me to leave with a woman who raised me untili turned 18 , I started to work and lived alone for 3 years there and now I'm back to Gangwon, so that is it"

_"omg, you have been through a lot "

_"yea , a lot "

When we finished drinking we decided to leave but chanwoo was to drunk so Dong-Gyun told me that he was going to take care of him , we said our good byes to each others and i walked back to my appartment.

I was really tired after that long day , all I want it was to go lay on my bed, my head was hurting so bad , an then suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see who it was .

-" Are u lost darling "

_________________________________________

Hiiiiiii it s me , I know the chapters are really short and I don't know if you like that or not but wish you liked this one 😌❤

♡Oh chanwoo♡

♡Nam Dong-Gyun♡

♡Nam Dong-Gyun♡